April Air force IPEB Packages

My package was sent to AFPC on 9 April. Could you add me to the April PEB countdown.

Sept 2009- MEB process started for (1) allergies/asthma, (2) neurocardiogenic syncope, (3) knee problems
Nov 2009- all paperwork for first two completed
April 2010- MEB, decided NOT to MEB me for knee issue

I was told that I had 6 months before I would hear anything...but reading up on this forum makes me think other wise and really gets my hopes up!!! I want out...NOW!!

I am sitting here reading about other people's PEB packages, and in contact with the VA. Are people contacting the VA before they hear anything back from the IPEB? I'm not really sure how this is working for other folks...for me, I contacted my VA liason, and he told me to wait until I get my findings back from the IPEB. Does this sound right to anyone else?:confused:

April Results Are In. Package sent from MEB to PEB 04/22/2010. IPEB back 06/20/1010-proposed rating 100% TDRL. May appeal for PDRL. Tried contacted counsel at USAF/JA-no luck . Did anyone ever appeal TDRL for PDRL successfully??

April Results Are In. Package sent from MEB to PEB 04/22/2010. IPEB back 06/20/1010-proposed rating 100% TDRL. May appeal for PDRL. Tried contacted counsel at USAF/JA-no luck . Did anyone ever appeal TDRL for PDRL successfully??

So, you already have your package back? OR you know it will be back by the 20th and what the rating is going to be? DID you go up under the regular MEB process or the other one? Are you a wounded warrior? Reason I ask is pretty much all of march is waiting for results, and I have a coworker who's package was originally sent up in Dec who's answer just came back today (although we found out that his stuff sat around on some lady's desk with more n more stuff getting piled on it with nothing getting done because she was getting retured soon)

Wow! You got your results back already??! Who did you bake cookies for?...and can I have your recipe!!? ;)

Were you fast tracked or in the pilot program?..or just a 'good ole MEB'. I want results now, and out NOW!

My package was sent to IPEB on the 26 April 10... So far my package has been received and "reviewed"... My PEBLO said it will be about 6 months before an answer comes back. Everyone else hearing the same thing? I'm hoping it's sooner. I'm being boarded for asthma. My package was written for uncontrolled mild intermittent asthma. Not sure what's going to happen. My Physicians assitant and Commander both reccomended seperation. I'm hoping so too.

My PEBLO told me on friday that they were speeding up the process. She had originally told me 6 months as well, but as of Friday (and reading the March Timeline) it seems to be taking about 3- 3 1/2 months for a response. That said, HOPEFULLY I (we) hear something some time next month!!!;)

Anyone else heard back yet? Sounds like the April group should hear back early mid July which would be perfect for me

Anyone else heard back yet? Sounds like the April group should hear back early mid July which would be perfect for me

Yes-jandk here-Package sent to IPEB April 22. Results back June 10. 100% TDRL-not pleased-should have been 100% PDRL

Sorry-just saw this-no, this was not a fast track or pilot program-but a pretty clear cut case-incurable cancer-thats's why not happy with the TDRL-there is no cure -already 100 100% P&T from VA and SSD for 2 years. This is rediculous!The LOD was the hold up-it took almost 3 years.

I'm so glad to hear that.. our packages went in on the same day... Ive been trying to get ahold of my Peblo but like most people they are the hardest people to get ahold of

My Peblo doesn't seem to know anything regarding dates or when April's with come back... Mine was sent April 29th... I wonder when the end of April will get there results... I'm so ready to get out... I hope that I don't get a RTD...

Mine is getting sent off on March 29th from Italy but it won't arrive there until probably the 1st of April. I don't expect to get words for about 6 months. We'll see what happens. Post here if you have an April IPEB.

USAFTACP - 1 April
scorp84 - 2 April
chrisb42003 - 19 April
carr23 - 22 April
jandk - 22 April
Nibbies143 - 29 April

My package is back....it was sent out 12 April and I got the results back yesterday. I also have a buddy who got his results back last Wednesday 30 Jun and his package was mailed out on 2 April.

Looks like they have reduced the timeline drastically!!

Makes me feel alot better they are coming in and the pace they are coming in at mine should be in next week but probably the week after.... so pumped to finally sign and get out

This is such a relief to hear!!! I'm at the very end of April, so maybe I'll hear back within the next 2 weeks... Anyone have a guess if they are going to let me out or keep me in with uncontrolled exercise induced asthma, written as uncontrolled mild intermittent asthma?? I've been in almost 12 years but I'm ready to be finished with the Air Force. I'm never going to pass a PT test so I wish they would just let me go. Has anyone else had a RTD with uncontrolled asthma? I've failed 3 PT tests in 2 years and I am about ready to take my fourth in the next couple of weeks. If I get RTD'd, they are going to administratively seperate me. I don't want to go out like that.

I would think with asthma you could argue your case to stay in or get out so I assume its going to be up to you if they say RTD you can go to the Formal board and tell them you case on you don't feel comfortable being in with asthma. I talked to my Peblo today and she said the IPEB pretty much sends the packages back in 2 waves the first one is RTDs and then like two weeks later is the medically retired... so she said if your an April and don't get it this week or next be ready for a medically retired then you have to decided if the % is ok to sign. Mine is pretty much a clear cut case I had 2 heart surgeries and am going to require one more soon and then one every ten years or so... so I'm ready to get out. I just hope they don't try to screw me over with a %. You would think that since I am going to require a bunch of surgeries for the rest of my life they would make it a high %. But it is the military they will probably try to find a way to give me a negative % so I have to pay back every month.

I got my results yesterday! I am being separated with severance pay, and requested a DOS of 24 August. My package was submitted on 9 April, and returned yesterday. My PEBLO told me that she got 8 packages back yesterday. I signed, agreeing with the findings, and it should've been sent back to AFPC yesterday. Hopefully I get my DOS request, and I am officially done!! Good luck to all of you, I will continue to post on what 'happens next'. :D

Hey everyone, I received my findings for my asthma.. TDRL with 30%!!! I accepted of course, ready to start the next chapter of my life...