Army Board of Records Corrections

crash5050

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Has anybody here petitioned the ABRC and won? I was kicked off Active Duty orders after 4 years as soon as I was deemed a P3 on my PHA, the following month, I was told there was no money left for ADSW (FTNGDOS). If I read the regs correctly, I should have been held on orders. I want to petition for that year of service and pay and allowances.

David

How about this for BLock 5 on the dd form 149?

I REQUEST THE FOLLOWING ERROR OR INJUSTICE IN THE RECORD BE CORRECTED
On or about 05 Feb. 2011 during a Yearly PHA, I was found to have a PULHES of with an S3. Immediately after command was notified that I had an S3, I was notified that I would not longer be retained on Active Title 32 orders, as there was no money left to pay me. I am attaching copies of Title 32 orders that Begin on or about May 23rd 2008 and continue until February 28th 20011. These orders will proved proof that I have been on active duty without a 1 day break in service for almost 4 years. I believe that this meets the Criteria under DoDI 1241.2
IAW DoDi 1241.2;
6.6.3.2. A Reserve component member on active duty under a call or order to
active duty specifying a period of 31 days or more, who incurs or aggravates
an injury, illness, or disease in the line of duty shall, with the member's
consent, be continued on active duty upon the expiration of call or order to
active duty until the member is determined fit for duty or the member is
separated or retired as a result of a Disability Evaluation System

Item 6
IAW DoD 1241.2 6.6.3.2, I feel that I have met the criteria to be retained on active duty thru the entirety of my MEB process until I am either found fit for duty or discharged as a result of the DES Process. I am asking that the board backdate an order, 1 March 2001 to present, as I am still in the MEB DES process. To include pay and allowances, and retirement points, less M-Day and Annual training pay already paid.

I am going to package all of my orders, and my RPAM Statements with this and let them sift thru them.