ARMY

29 Sep 2017-Retired
28 Nov 2017 Submitted paperwork
18 June 2018 Received award letter
Currently waiting on payment and backpaY
DOD 60%
VA. 100%
CRSC 90%
Yes I completed and submitted my own packet. The packet was submitted through email.
Total of 139 days (excluding weekends and holidays) for them to process.
I am posting due to so many request to know timelines and out comes but there a very few replies.
I recommend you log into HRC using your DSLogin to see what records have been updated I just went to get a copy of my orders. and saw this gym uploaded.

I submitted my claim almost two before you did and mine is still processing. They need to do something about how long it takes to process these claims. But congratulations

Hello
did you by chance have a hard copy of your packet that was submitted? If so that may play a factor in how long it has taken them to get back to you. They have to upload every document and make sure that it is labeled accordingly so that those that are receiving it has all the information. I cut that part out by making my whole packet digital and emailing it in.
I agree with you it is a long process and I was looking over the previous years when it was done within months for some people and now taking up to a year.

I submitted my claim almost two before you did and mine is still processing. They need to do something about how long it takes to process these claims. But congratulations

It's very frustrating too know its supposed to be first come first serve

I retired September 11th 2017 and CRSC packet received on September 19th 2017. My CRSC was just approved August 17th 2018. The Award letter was just uploaded to my HRC record 2 days ago. Just waiting for DFAS to process it and the back pay.

Im just waiting on my backpay and monthly payments to start

Im just waiting on my backpay and monthly payments to start

Hey, I saw you submitted yours August 2017, when did you finally get confirmation?

Mine was received and processing 25 August 2017..

My claim was received 10 August 2017 and approved 2 August 2018.

My claim was received 10 August 2017 and approved 2 August 2018.

Whelp, I am at over a year now. Hoping in the next few weeks then..