Army FT Sill Timeline

edcny

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
So I just finished up my Final C&P Exam. Honestly hoping that they drag this out as much as possible because I am still a year out from hitting my 20. The good thing is the Holidays coming up. I am hoping this delays the process a few weeks. My PEBLO is on board for delaying as much as possible. Once the final C&P Exam is complete does anyone know a typical timeline until the MEB portion is complete? How long until I know what they are considering for DoD disability rating? Thanks all

19OCT18- MEB begins
24OCT18- PEBLO/VA counseling
14NOV18- 3 C&P Exams
12DEC18- Final C&P Exam

Monkey64

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
My last C&P exam was 11/6/18 and I found out 11/16/18 that my case went to the IPEB and VA for ratings.

edcny

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
No change yet

19OCT18- MEB begins
14NOV18- 3 C&P Exams
12DEC18- Final C&P Exam

usarmy68e

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
You can always request to COAD and finish for your 20 years too. That should drag it out for ya.

edcny

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
So I received my NARSUM from my PEBLO and am having Legal review and we will come up with a game plan together in order to drive this the way we want. The C&P Exams were in the packet and my doctor, I thought did a great job annotating everything in the DBQ's; however, the Doctor who wrote my NARSUM (who I have never met) downplayed literally every condition reported by the C&P exam doc. So my question would be, does the PEB take into account more the DBQ's or the NARSUM? If they rely heavily on the DBQ's I should be fine, if the NARSUM then I may want to fight this. Any wisdom on this would be appreciated. Thanks

19OCT18- MEB begins
14NOV18- 3 C&P Exams
12DEC18- Final C&P Exam
07JAN19- Received NARSUM (begin 5 day MEB deliberation)(have Legal reviewing NARSUM to identify gameplan moving forward)

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">