Army Length is Taking Forever

ArmyJoe

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
So I submitted in April 2017 to the PDBR. Feb 2019 Record collection was finally complete. Adjudicated in May 2019. Sent to the Army in July 2019. Confirmed the Army has it in September 2019. How much longer should I expect to hear anything? They told me in November and January that it's being reviewed with no timetable at all.

I submitted in March 2017. I was just notified it off to the Army. Did your case number file post in the reading room on the boards results?

I submitted in March 2017. I was just notified it off to the Army. Did your case number file post in the reading room on the boards results?
No they have everything before and after my case but skip over mine in the reading room. It seems the Army is much slower than others though? They told me initially that I'd get the PDBR results right away and then changed it to I'll get it at the end.

I think that will be the case for me too. Its been almost 3 years at this point what's another 3 years.

So I submitted in April 2017 to the PDBR. Feb 2019 Record collection was finally complete. Adjudicated in May 2019. Sent to the Army in July 2019. Confirmed the Army has it in September 2019. How much longer should I expect to hear anything? They told me in November and January that it's being reviewed with no timetable at all.

January 8, 2017 is when I submitted. March 26, 2019 it went for a medical advisory opinion still haven’t heard anything. When I called the number for Mr. Al in this forum I got the Army Physical Disability Agency they called over to ABCMR and was told my advisory opinion came back and my case went to adjudication phase. So I again emailed ABCMR and provided the new info that the APDA gave me but ABCMR insists that there’s been no changes in my case and they are still awaiting the medical advisory opinion. I’m beyond frustrated, I’ve contacted my State Representatives and asked what in the heck are they doing about this backlog that’s 6 times greater than mandated by Congress. Below is the email response I got from ABCMR Today.

Attachments

• B27BAEDF-2F7B-4A24-94F2-1192FBA0BC29.jpeg
    B27BAEDF-2F7B-4A24-94F2-1192FBA0BC29.jpeg
    578.1 KB · Views: 56

Attachments

• EC32447F-A0AE-44E9-BA46-B24F2F7CBB82.jpeg
    EC32447F-A0AE-44E9-BA46-B24F2F7CBB82.jpeg
    627.6 KB · Views: 37
*** Anyone know how the the final stages of processes and post board reviews take?? Below is statement I received in an email yesterday. I received the medical advisory opinion back in March of which I sent a prompt rebuttal back. At this point I dunno how to feel or gauge the process as the medical advisory opinion seemed to be another rejection but at this point I dunno how to feel. I felt I had a strong rebuttal backed with factual errors in legal process on the Army and Command side. I’m just trying not to loose hope in the justice system.

Our records show your application is currently being processed by the staff of the Army Board for Correction of Military Records. Your application is in the final stages of processing and under-going post board reviews. Once the reviews are completed and the decision rendered is finalized, you be notified.