script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

Army Reserve MEB/PEB process

Bartmarc73

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Is anyone else getting the run around with the reserve process?
I have been getting VA disability since October 2014, had a three P-3 profiles and referred to MEB since September 2015, went through 4 case workers with USARMMC, unit just submitted LODs but not showing up in IDES, have no PEBLO, just in a limbo.
any hints and help?

Ronnie1966

Registered Member
Is anyone else getting the run around with the reserve process?
I have been getting VA disability since October 2014, had a three P-3 profiles and referred to MEB since September 2015, went through 4 case workers with USARMMC, unit just submitted LODs but not showing up in IDES, have no PEBLO, just in a limbo.
any hints and help?
Hello, I'm NY Air National Guard and it seems we fall through the cracks more often than not. I sustained a LOD injury back in 2014 (knee injury) long story short my unit tried to discharge me for a congenital heart defect but fortunately Guard Bureau kicked it back. 2.5 years later I get IDESed in September 2015, meet my PEBLO August 1st 2016 and still waiting for my fit/unfit determination. As per eBenefits estimated completion date for my claim is March 2018....sit back and wait, be proactive as possible. Hang in there and let us know how you make out.
V/R Ron

pronik

Registered Member
I'm an Army Reservist, E-7 type with 19 years 8 months in. I hate to say it but, it took me filing a congressional to initiate my med board and nine freaking months to get my LOD...coincidentally two weeks after I filed the congressional. Best of luck!