Army Timeline CRSC

ShadowStalker

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I filled out my CRSC myself for PTSD. I was approved for 70%.

Submitted 24 September 18
Finished 27 December 18.

I haven't received a payment or back pay yet. I will post that timeline as well. I just wanted to let y'all know on the Army's Time Table.

TOT31

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member

Finished 27 December 18.

I haven't received a payment or back pay yet. I will post that timeline as well. I just wanted to let y'all know on the Army's Time Table.
That's good to hear that they have reduced their timeline down to 3 months. It wasn't long ago that they were taking over a year and denying most PTSD claims. Hopefully the army is getting their act together. Usually they only process recent retirees in the transition phase that quick. Congratulations

Warrior644

Staff Member
PEB Forum Lifetime Supporter
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member

Finished 27 December 18.

Indeed, that's outstanding news; congratulations and enjoy! :D

Hopefully, the overall average processing duration for an Army CRSC claim has decreased also. Take care! :)

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

chaplaincharlie

Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member

Finished 27 December 18.

Congrats on completing the CRSC process!

ShadowStalker

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Thanks everyone. I am surprised at how quick it went. I was expecting to wait a year before my decision.
I feel bad for those who had to wait a year or more for there CRSC approval. I'm just blessed they are processing the claims faster now.

Warrior644

Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Thanks everyone. I am surprised at how quick it went. I was expecting to wait a year before my decision.
I feel bad for those who had to wait a year or more for there CRSC approval. I'm just blessed they are processing the claims faster now.
Indeed, you are welcome! As such, it's great that your above CRSC approval letter accommodates the change in total combat-related disability percentage due to a change in your PTSD with MDD condition's percentage rate.

No worries and being a constant labor-intensive reviewal CRSC process, it took over 13 months until I received my Army CRSC approval decision letter unfortunately; that's life for sure!

Again hopefully the overall average processing duration for an Army CRSC claim has decreased also. Thanks for sharing your Army CRSC experience! Take care!

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

ShadowStalker

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Indeed, you are welcome! As such, it's great that your above CRSC approval letter accommodates the change in total combat-related disability percentage due to a change in your PTSD with MDD condition's percentage rate.

No worries and being a constant labor-intensive reviewal CRSC process, it took over 13 months until I received my Army CRSC approval decision letter unfortunately; that's life for sure!

Again hopefully the overall average processing duration for an Army CRSC claim has decreased also. Thanks for sharing your Army CRSC experience! Take care!

Best Wishes!
You are welcome. I know there are many newbies trying figure out there own situation. I tried to read as many trends-forms online as possible. I would have never known about CRSC if there wasn't so many people posting or searching for answers.
For me this is my morning paper with a hot cup of Jo.
I'm learning like the rest of the people on here.
God Bless yall. I pray that y'all get what your intitled to.

Mike2686

Registered Member
Can confirm the 3 months.

I didn't apply until Oct 2018 even though my retirement date was April 2017. I got my CRSC Approval 9 Jan 2019.

They seem to be moving along. Haven't gotten anything yet, as its only been 9 days int he middle of the month, but I'll update as well!

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">