Article 15 wile almost out

diver0513

Registered Member
so I am an E-4 active duty in the ides process, roughly 2 weeks ago my peblo informed me and my command I am Unfit and now im just waiting for my ratings. So on 16 Dec 15 I was counseled by my platoon SGT for lying to a senior non commissioned officer. he said on the counseling I was in violation of article 91. long story short I told one NCO that my platoon SGT said I wasn't going to have to do pt anymore and that them making me go to remedial PT is BS. well I was paraphrasing and changed his verbiage my bad I said im sorry XYZ. my corrective training/ punishment was to write a 10K word essay. I completed the essay on time and drove on. never heard anything more until today I was told that tomorrow I will be meeting with the commander for AR15 and also mentioned admin separation? I'm Scared what can this lead to am I SOL? I read AR 635-200 but still uncertain any advise is greatly appreciated! never have had any real trouble my whole career maybe 5 counseling's for stupid things.

Navy10

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
how long have you been in the ides process? Depending on the circumstances of the incident and if you've been in the ides process long enough, there are ways to buy time. i would talk to your disability attorney. you got assigned one when you started the ides process

diver0513

Registered Member
how long have you been in the ides process? Depending on the circumstances of the incident and if you've been in the ides process long enough, there are ways to buy time. i would talk to your disability attorney. you got assigned one when you started the ides process
I am in the final phase of the process, I have been just waiting for my VA rating (%) to come back.

monroeasher75

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I was under the impression after you complete your C&P exams and been found unfit that your not allowed to do PT because if you do and incur an injury that you have to repeat the C&P exams or at a minimum halt the progress of leaving service until the issue is resolved.

limbolife

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Sorry to hear that. Command shouldn't put you through all that. It's not like you did something ridiculous either.

soldier09r

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
talk to your MEB attorney at the hospital or wherever his or her office is for legal advice. Hell, go to TDS and talk to a paralegal and tell them your situation. Do what you have to do to take care of yourself because if you don't you will get screwed.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">