At Randolph now... Formal board tomorrow

Cubsfan5150

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Two lawyers have advised me not to testify so that I don't lose any ratings as they feel that it's unlikely that I'll be found fit here and that the ultimate goal is to get 11 more months so that I hit 20.

So I'll be doing an unsworn testimonial tomorrow morning.

SoopurHero816

Registered Member
Two lawyers have advised me not to testify so that I don't lose any ratings as they feel that it's unlikely that I'll be found fit here and that the ultimate goal is to get 11 more months so that I hit 20.

So I'll be doing an unsworn testimonial tomorrow morning.
How did it go? I will more than likely be facing a formal board later on. Just waiting on my VA rating now.

Orange Sky

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
You should make it. I appealed at every step and my case sat with SAFPC for 5 months and barely moved. Make sure you also use your full 10 days for each and every review. I read somewhere there was a one-time SAFPC reconsideration but I've never been able to find that again.

Cubsfan5150

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
OP was wrong... It's actually 13 months that I have to survive.

11 AUG 2019 will be 20.

Hopefully they just find me fit, but I'm no longer counting on it.

Orange Sky

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
According to OAC, and from what I was told, you can use all your leave earned and permissive. My PEBLO and OAC even used all those days when calculating my retirement date.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">