Average fit/unfit decision

Cru123

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello,

Package sent off last week to board ! What’s average time it take for a fit or unfit decision?

Navy Corpsmen btw!

Unfit!

Package was forwarded to va 9 March
Decision letter sent 2 april..... I suppose I will be hearing back shortly ......?

Unfit!

Package was forwarded to va 9 March
Decision letter sent 2 april..... I suppose I will be hearing back shortly ......?

Not entirely, PEB keeps telling me 25-30 days for the QA phase to finish. My package was sent to PEB for fit/unit 06MAR, unfit on 15MAR, case closed and went historial 30MAR, and I got my supposed VA rating a few days after by calling and getting lucky on who answered, but now its 14APR and I haven't heard anything, or even received the letter in the mail, but I've called the PEB on the status of it being in QA and they all keep saying 30 days at most.

Not entirely, PEB keeps telling me 25-30 days for the QA phase to finish. My package was sent to PEB for fit/unit 06MAR, unfit on 15MAR, case closed and went historial 30MAR, and I got my supposed VA rating a few days after by calling and getting lucky on who answered, but now its 14APR and I haven't heard anything, or even received the letter in the mail, but I've called the PEB on the status of it being in QA and they all keep saying 30 days at most.

We are on a similiar timeline, I am about 10 days ahead of you. I was found unfit on 07MAR and my case was closed and went historical on the 20th of March. I haven't heard anything yet, but I will let you know when I do. Should be soon, I have a very straightforward case.

We are on a similiar timeline, I am about 10 days ahead of you. I was found unfit on 07MAR and my case was closed and went historical on the 20th of March. I haven't heard anything yet, but I will let you know when I do. Should be soon, I have a very straightforward case.

Yes, please! That would be awesome!

Just got the call today, I'll get my findings tomorrow. You should be very close to the end then as well.

I just got the call with my findings and will be heading in now to sign! So damn excited