Awaiting adjudication for nearly 2 years

ssb2017

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Has anyone else been awaiting adjudication for 2 years? I originally submitted my file 6/6/2016. I received notice of it being sent for adjudication in Nov 2016 and have heard nothing since. Case numbers on either side of mine have been posted to the board page. I'm at my wits end. I sent an email in July and never got a response.

If they aren't responding to the emails, what else is there to do? I was Army.

Between 2 and 3 years is about normal.

Just got this response to an inquiry I sent over the holiday weekend. Now I'm nervous. This doesn't even give me a clue.
Screenshot_20181127-101406.png

good luck!!

Oh man, I just got a very similar message. The only difference is mine said "re-send" the results

Has anyone else been awaiting adjudication for 2 years? I originally submitted my file 6/6/2016. I received notice of it being sent for adjudication in Nov 2016 and have heard nothing since. Case numbers on either side of mine have been posted to the board page. I'm at my wits end. I sent an email in July and never got a response.

If they aren't responding to the emails, what else is there to do? I was Army.
I submitted my paperwork in January of 2016 and it it just now being forwarded to the PDBR. Kind of feeling like they had best grant me retirement for a wait that long...