Awaiting AFRC LOD for Medcon!!

VAJumper

PEB Forum Veteran
my orders are being turned off on 7 dec 15. the Amendment stated this

a. THE REASON FOR THIS AMENDMENT: This modification is to curtail members current MPA tour due to requirement
reducation and members pending transition to MEDCON MPA orders for ongoing medical issues.

I am wondering what steps I need to take so they can’t say well now you need to get this. I read about sending a letter to the comander

Also a TSgt got in trouble for telling people about the medcon orders. His boss told me this.
Educate yourself. Read my complaint I uploaded to this site and note the deadlines for receiving your new orders. They are required to ensure your new orders are in hand to ensure there is no lapse in pay and allowances. That does not mean one day before your current orders expire. It takes about two weeks for pay and allowances to kick in and get set up with Tricare. If you don't have MEDCON orders 2 weeks before your current orders expires, extract those regulatory provisions from my complaint and quote them in your request for MEDCON orders (which should be no less than 90 days and longer if MEB is pending).

isisrose

Registered Member
Im trying to read the everything but most of them will not open. I am having surgery on 13 of nov. so i will have time to read. and thank you for this info

buckstr

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
I've noticed that also. I tried to get to that IG Complaint to see what the references were for the time allowances. I have been on CMAS orders since July 2010 and being caught in between orders is more the norm than not, ranging from a few days to almost a month, and they are getting shorter. Right now my orders are ranging anywhere between 20 to 30 days at a time.

isisrose

Registered Member
I looked up all the references that I could and printed them out. Hopefully what I found is up to date. I am going to have some reading time in the near future.

Ocean

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hello,

Can you advise me on the outcomes of the issues discussed within your email below or provide guidance. I currently have the same issues and I do not know how to proceed. I am debating going BCMR or federal or both? I completed IDES after 27 months of delays by CAARNG processing my MRP2 packet then delays with the WTC approving MRP2 orders for unresolved in the line of duty injuries. The medical issues that placed me on AD in 2014 were the same issues I requested AD extension for in 2012 through the CAARNG.

Thanks......

The laws and regs are clear--you are supposed to remain on orders until your condition can no longer be materially improved or you are processed through the DES. They don't however, follow that and adapt policies contary to DOD directives and law. Two people from this site have filed for wrongful termination in federal claims court. One was placed on orders since he met the "sanctuary provisions" which it appears you do to. He just retired. "MAC", any guidance for this gent? The second is filing his case on his own since he doesn't have an attorney.

Please review this document I uploaded which contains all the applicable regulations and law. I was completely disabled at home for 7 months and not on orders or receiving any pay whatsoever. They offered me the participation waiver too, which only applies to those who need to obtain 50 points for a "good year" and those who have little to no disability.

Incapacitation pay must be requested by the individual after he/she declines active duty order entitlements. They've got a SRNCO at RMG who likes to play doctor and make decisions that are well above his level of responsibility. He even had the gall to sign four of my LODs where the physician is supposed to sign and placed incorrect speculation as to the cause of my conditions (ie claimed gout was caused by inactivity). They're still breaking the law down there and will continue until a federal case is finally won which enforces exisiting law.

AFRC IG COMPLAINT - Downloads - Physical Evaluation Board Forum

Don't forget to take the POLL: http://www.pebforum.com/f47/arc-des-issues-congressman-wittman-7-may-10-a-19025/#post55796

Jason Perry

Benevolent Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Best to post your own thread on your questions and issues- you really did not provide enough information to be of much help to you.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">