Awaiting Final Retirement Order for MEB

seunt2002

Registered Member
I am open to any suggestion on the way forward on my MEB status. I signed my DA199 over 3 weeks ago and still haven't gotten my order. I called my IDES chief and also contacted my installation transition center and PDA, they all told me that PDA have not yet pick my case up. PEB said that it was sent to PDA about 2 weeks ago but PDA can not find it on their system. Could it be that my document is lost somewhere or at the wrong place. I sent an email to PDA but no response from them yet. Am so confused, frustrated and anxious right now on why it is taking so long for me to get my order. I was told it normally takes 7-10 days after you signed your DA 199 for one to get their orders. Any suggestion on what to do next will be highly appreciated. I never appeal any of my MEB stages. Is it possible for PDA to disapprove ones retirement after you already signed your DA 199 and found unfit by PEB?

Chill dude, you're good, just wait and enjoy getting a paycheck.

There are people that have been waiting longer than you. The process is at a crawl for a lot of people.

Can anyone help me figure out what I will get from CRSC?
Va 100% $3300 a month
DOD 100% all combat related , SSG 6 years , the 75% of that base pay is $2366
Any help figuring this out would be appreciated

It does for me. Try to copy and paste the link into your browser.

The Process can take up to 45 days after your PEBLO submits everything!