Awaiting FPEB results...

dubber25

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Just got back from San Antonio and am awaiting my FPEB results. Hopefully, I'll have some good info to post here within the hour.

Also, If any one has questions about the actual FPEB I'm happy to answer any questions.

Toni bologna

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
How long was the overall process for you? I mean, when did you start your MEB process, and how long before you got your results from the IPEB, yadda yadda yadda...

dubber25

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
How long was the overall process for you? I mean, when did you start your MEB process, and how long before you got your results from the IPEB, yadda yadda yadda...
My MEB was started Feb 09. Package was sent up to Local MTF in DEC 09 with a "refer to IPEB" finding. IPEB results were received 22 May with me appealing the findings 1 Apr 10. My FPEB was scheduled for 31 Jul.

73Barracuda

PEB Forum Regular Member
My package was sent to Washington for my IPEB results on Feb. 24 and I still have not received my results.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">