been waiting

dlorton

Registered Member
I have been in the rating phase since early nov. and have had numorus SM's that started there MEB in Dec that now have there ratings and got there 199 i still cant get no answer from my peblo or there supervisor's. i have contacted my MSC and the only response i can get is when we know you will now. They said they are now on OCT,NOV, cases this is BS and im tired of lies and no answers. is there any one that can help getting aswers or anything i can do. i have my unfit letter from nov and signed my narsum in early to mid oct. thanks Dave.

It sounds like Sascha needs to build a training program for all the other PEBLO's out there. I have yet to meet another PEBLO that is willing to do their job, much less help other sm's that aren't in their caseload. Props.

Hey dlorton what base are you stationed at? Also Sascha Im in the same boat as dlorton if its not a problem can you you look up my file?

It sounds like Sascha needs to build a training program for all the other PEBLO's out there. I have yet to meet another PEBLO that is willing to do their job, much less help other sm's that aren't in their caseload. Props.
My peblo just goes by the books and timelines. Other than that nothing bad to complain bout.

My peblo just goes by the books and timelines. Other than that nothing bad to complain bout.
Your PEBLO at least was kind enough to give you some information along the way. Mine won't even give any idea and only says to wait.

My PEBLO started going by the books as well...only after I had to teach him what was IN the books..;)

Warrior644,
did you recieve any SSDI while on AD?

Warrior644,
did you recieve any SSDI while on AD?

Welcome to the PEB Forum! :)

Yes, indeed by way of a non WTU assignment, non acceptance into the DoD IDES process at the time of application submission, and without any Command leadership letters, buddy letters, or spouse letter; I received a "disabled" determination for award of SSDI compensation benefits within 76 calendar days of initial application as an active duty Wounded Warrior via the SSA website.

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!

ok, another question/comment....I just heard the we Warriors with a PH recieve tax exemption even via Federal taxes??

ok, another question/comment....I just heard the we Warriors with a PH recieve tax exemption even via Federal taxes??

Hmm, an interesting comment referencing PH recipients albeit I don't have any experience at this time to offer sound insightful feedback.

As such, I shall default to other PEB Forum members for potential pin-pointed information and/or feedback to your inquiry.

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!

First I have heard of tax exemptions for PH recipients (I am as well). I'm not a CPA, but you should check into individual State exemptions. Some States give some pretty good benefits to PH recipients, while others don't help much. Here in Michigan I had to pay an extra $5 for a Purple Heart license plate while other States are free for life. Check out MOPH for additional info/resources.