BH Missed Appts

ezycomplaoeran

Registered Member
I am starting my medboard within the next week or two and I’m a bit worried. My Behavior health has been having their appointment system mess up. They claim I missed an appointment two weeks ago when I really canceled it, but I didn’t have a slip so I just took a negative counseling. But then I canceled an appointment last Friday online and took a screenshot showing it was canceled and the appointment completely disappeared from the system on my side, and then all of a sudden it says that I was a no-show to the appointment even though I canceled. I even took screenshots 30 minutes before the appointment showing that the appointment was not on my past appointments or my future appointments, but I don’t know if screenshots are going to be enough for them. There’s also no policy for my battery or a battalion that I am aware of saying that you have to get an article after so many appointments. I know people who have actually missed two appointments in a row and our CSM ask one of our NCOs what punishment they think we should get it, but I know people been screwed over from NCOs I don’t like certain individuals. There’s also no policy for my battery or battalion that I am aware of saying that you have to get an article after so many appointments. I know people who have actually missed two appointments in a row and our CSM asks one of our NCOs what punishment they think we should get, but I know people been screwed over from NCOs that don’t like certain individuals. Space I’m worried they’re going to try and article 15 me for behavior health’s appointment system messing up and it’s going to stop my med board. Any advice? What should I do?

Mike2686

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
The Article 15 won't stop the Medboard. Also, if you have sufficient evidence that you did not "no show" the appointments then no good leader would punish you for no showing them. The bigger question would be why are you canceling the appointments?

Is it work related or personal? If it's work related then that is a huge issue. MH appointments are non negotiable. Nothing work related should ever get in the way period.

If it's personal, you need to do your best to make it to them. Stuff comes up sometimes, but calling the MH office prior to the appointment and explaining the situation gives you an alibi for situations like this. Not only would you have the screen shots, but the office itself could back you up.

OTA

Registered Member
Hello .
I'm really stress this days I got a call saying I'm gety and article 15. At the same time I'm half way my medboard process. I'm just waiting for ratings bro get back to me to sign my 199. However the reason of this article 15 is because they are accusing me of I'm lying about my quaters and I did talk to them, even to my medics and they told me the actual days of my quaters. I thought I got 7 days of rest but actually was until the second of this month. For that reason they trying to give me and article 15. At this moment I just recieve a counseling saying I'm bar from realistment. Actually I don't mind because I'm not playing to realist.
My question is an article 15 can stop MEB process?
They can find ways to kick me out without my mebv process end?
I really need help.
Thank youu

OTA

Registered Member
It means you still getting medboard? And you getting out by medboarding?

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">