June 18th package received by meb, unfit

June 22nd meb meeting

June 26th LDES signed

July 7th received package

July 8th signed package

July 9th Package sent to AFPC

July 22 received ratings and signe

July 22 sent paper work up for orders

Ive signed my ratings so now im just waiting for orders i guess. Does anyone know how long it takes to know your sep date or get orders?

It took 30 days from the day I signed to set down with the personnel folks to pick a last day on duty and last day on AD. My last day on duty was about 45 days after signing.

It took 30 days from the day I signed to set down with the personnel folks to pick a last day on duty and last day on AD. My last day on duty was about 45 days after signing.
Well that was definitely not what i was hoping for. I have a job im trying to get to in September and it looks like thats not going to happen.

May 14th CIS letter in progress

June 2nd received letter

June 8th package sent to AFPC

June 18th package received by meb, unfit

June 22nd meb meeting

June 26th LDES signed

July 7th received package

July 8th signed package

July 9th Package sent to AFPC

July 22 received ratings and signe

July 22 sent paper work up for orders

Ive signed my ratings so now im just waiting for orders i guess. Does anyone know how long it takes to know your sep date or get orders?

What are your ratings?

Were you out processing during that time you were waiting?
I started outprocessing after meeting with the personnel folks. Most of the outprocessing was online. The AF has established a program where most outprocessing occurs online. Each office that wants people to outprocess must go online every workday and clear people they DON'T need to see. This leaves a short list of people to visit.