Bliss Timeline

JA$$9999

Registered Member
When you go to transitions you will be able to work that out. They are the ones who produce your orders so they will talk to you about what information is needed for you and what exact date you want to have be your last day.
Great info! Thank you!

Jimothy84

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Update: ETS was 9 June. Received severance payment 1 of 2. Total payment was $99,999.99. Total severance is $171,000.

MilitaryBlake

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Okay.... good to know. So it looks like the overall amount can only go into one's account in installments up to 99,999.99? My severance pay will be slightly less, but in the same ball-park, so this is a relevant question for me. Did they tell you when the f/u installment will take effect?

Jimothy84

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Okay.... good to know. So it looks like the overall amount can only go into one's account in installments up to 99,999.99? My severance pay will be slightly less, but in the same ball-park, so this is a relevant question for me. Did they tell you when the f/u installment will take effect?

Just got off the phone with DFAS. 3 weeks and the rest will come.

MilitaryBlake

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Update: ETS was 9 June. Received severance payment 1 of 2. Total payment was $99,999.99. Total severance is $171,000.
I went back and read this thread as I am in a similar boat. Noticed the anticipated severance pay was increased from 156,000 to 171,000. Did you discover something as you went through the process that increased the amount? Or did they calculate years, plus any additional months you had served.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">