Butler or Duke

dubber,

That's a great match up tonight...both teams are winners but Butler has surely upset the brackets. I'd like to see a Midmajor win for once.. remember George Mason 3 yrs ago almost made it. When you look at it the presason prediction had Butler at 11, I think and Duke in the top ten. All I hope for is good officiating. There have been some questionable calls in nthe Elite 8
d

Agreed, I would love to see a Mid Major take it... but Duke has too much firepower! I hate Duke, but when you got a team with 3 guys avg over 17/game from the ACC, you can't really turn your head away from that. THE ONLY way Butler has a shot is if they D up, force Duke to take contested shots. ZERO second chance points and then they themselves also have to put some points on the board. Should be an awesome game. Both teams are cool as they come, play with a lot fo heart. Cant wait! Duke 78 Butler 68.

Butler.

Nobody likes Duke. Officious turds. :p

Well... I really wanted Butler to pull it out... but Duke out lasted them. I almost shed a tear. What a great game tho!