C&P Exam ?

Minnie90

Registered Member
Hello, I am a new member and have been reading other experiences to get a little idea of my process. I station in Germany and completed two steps in the process so far.

12 Sep 20 – IDES in-brief/assigned PEBLO
23 Sep 20 – VA Claim
Pending C&P exam appointments.

Does anyone have an ideal on how long I will wait for my C&P appointments?
I was told that VA are still catching up with scheduling other that was stopped during the shutdown/teleworking due to COVID. My PEBLO think I will get my appointment towards the end of October or the beginning of November.

Attachments

• MEB Chart.jpg
    MEB Chart.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 11

Makarov

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
From what I’ve heard, C&P exams had come to a complete halt from overseas because the examiners are contracted and they didn’t want to risk COVID-19 exposure. Supposedly, C&P exams have just recently started back up again but it could be a while overseas, especially with a backlog of appointments.

Minnie90

Registered Member
From what I’ve heard, C&P exams had come to a complete halt from overseas because the examiners are contracted and they didn’t want to risk COVID-19 exposure. Supposedly, C&P exams have just recently started back up again but it could be a while overseas, especially with a backlog of appointments.
Okay
I received an email at midnight (Germany time) from the Veteran Evaluation Service(VES) wanting me to answer some questions. I should have my appointments scheduled in a couple of days. They are doing face to face and televideo exams from what the email stated.

Makarov

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Okay
I received an email at midnight (Germany time) from the Veteran Evaluation Service(VES) wanting me to answer some questions. I should have my appointments scheduled in a couple of days. They are doing face to face and televideo exams from what the email stated.
Good to hear! Good luck.

rsk

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello, I am a new member and have been reading other experiences to get a little idea of my process. I station in Germany and completed two steps in the process so far.

12 Sep 20 – IDES in-brief/assigned PEBLO
23 Sep 20 – VA Claim
Pending C&P exam appointments.

Does anyone have an ideal on how long I will wait for my C&P appointments?
I was told that VA are still catching up with scheduling other that was stopped during the shutdown/teleworking due to COVID. My PEBLO think I will get my appointment towards the end of October or the beginning of November.
Can you send me the link to the site(as you have shown in the image) where you can keep track of your med board timeline?

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">