C&P Exams

Cobra67

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
All,

How close were you all to guessing your percentages in the terms of transparency with these results? I've looked through my results and think I have a clue, but on the other hand not knowing kills hahaha.

I was right on target overall, but some conditions were a little higher and others a little lower. The process has lots of ins and outs. Some claims are relatively simple and others , like mine, were quite complex.

Hello everyone, I am new to this and I have a few questions. I have done a lot of research myself already as I was just referred to the MEB a couple days ago. I have been referred for Chronic wrist pain due to a torn Scapholunate ligament, Bilateral Knee pain due to stage 4 Chondromalacia Patella and patella tendinosis/tendinopathy, with a high grade partial thickness tear. I have read that in major joints pain is rated at 10% but that mostly all musculoskeletal issues are rated on range of motion. So my questions are, how do they measure range of motion for the knee? is it sitting or standing? Am I supposed to stop moving it when I feel the pain? because I can bend my leg most of the way but it hurts after only a couple inches. And do they "assist/force" you to move it? I am sure I will have more questions later on but as of right now these are the ones I am most concerned with. I appreciate any information you all can help me with! Thank you!

Bump on this as I am facing the ROM testing and don't want to get screwed on it like my buddy did.

Hello everyone, I am new to this and I have a few questions. I have done a lot of research myself already as I was just referred to the MEB a couple days ago. I have been referred for Chronic wrist pain due to a torn Scapholunate ligament, Bilateral Knee pain due to stage 4 Chondromalacia Patella and patella tendinosis/tendinopathy, with a high grade partial thickness tear. I have read that in major joints pain is rated at 10% but that mostly all musculoskeletal issues are rated on range of motion. So my questions are, how do they measure range of motion for the knee? is it sitting or standing? Am I supposed to stop moving it when I feel the pain? because I can bend my leg most of the way but it hurts after only a couple inches. And do they "assist/force" you to move it? I am sure I will have more questions later on but as of right now these are the ones I am most concerned with. I appreciate any information you all can help me with! Thank you!

I've gone through two separate QTC evaluations. The first doctor has me lay face down on the table and he had me bend me bend my leg upwards, as if I was doing a hamstring curl. The second doctor had me lay face up on the table and told me to just bend my leg. And yes you are supposed to stop when you feel pain. And no they don't assist you in moving it. Unfortunately for me knee pain is with load bearing so I had full range of motion.

What are my chances of appealing my range of motions exams for the VA. I understand you may have a good day on the day of the exam, but rating are bases on the range of motions. Do the VA based rating on the range of motions for that particular day or review medical records? I know a lot of people had good/bad experiences with range of motions and their VA examiner. I appreciate any inputs

What are my chances of appealing my range of motions exams for the VA. I understand you may have a good day on the day of the exam, but rating are bases on the range of motions. Do the VA based rating on the range of motions for that particular day or review medical records? I know a lot of people had good/bad experiences with range of motions and their VA examiner. I appreciate any inputs

I had a pretty bad experience my first time through QTC. I got with my VA rep on base and he told me that there wasn't anything he could do about it. He told me to wait until I get my ratings and then provide them with further documentation if I want to clear up any issues. As for getting your range of motions redone I think that might be a stretch. But I really don't know enough to give you a yes or no. I will say that the VA is looking for chronic issues and they don't weigh heavily on issues that just come and go infrequently. My left knee kills me to run on it, however I have no pain otherwise so the VA really doesn't care about it for some reason. However, you can have full range of motion on a major joint and still receive 10% if you have pain upon manipulation during the exam.

All,

How close were you all to guessing your percentages in the terms of transparency with these results? I've looked through my results and think I have a clue, but on the other hand not knowing kills hahaha.
Hey cobra what number did you call to speak with the PEB? I cant seem to find a direct number.

I've gone through two separate QTC evaluations. The first doctor has me lay face down on the table and he had me bend me bend my leg upwards, as if I was doing a hamstring curl. The second doctor had me lay face up on the table and told me to just bend my leg. And yes you are supposed to stop when you feel pain. And no they don't assist you in moving it. Unfortunately for me knee pain is with load bearing so I had full range of motion.

Okay. That is good news. I have full range of motion if I ignore the pain. But I had my physical therapist measure me and he had me at like 10-15% before I had ANY pain, and about 20% before it gets pretty bad. Had a buddy who told me to stop as soon as I feel ANY pain, so that is looking good for my rating.

Hello every I was wondering if I can get some input on my recent comp & Pen

left ankle, residuals of left medial malleolus fracture 30%
left foot arthritis 10%
scars, left ankle and heel 30%
PTSD with major depression disorder, severe 100%

Foot Conditions, including Flatfoot (Pes Planus) Disability Benefits Questionnaire Name of patient/Veteran: Googe, Alex Is this DBQ being completed in conjunction with a VA 21-2507, C&P Examination Request?
[X] Yes [ ] No ACE and Evidence Review Indicate method used to obtain medical information to complete this document:
[X] In-person examination Evidence Review --------------- Evidence reviewed (check all that apply): [X] VA e-folder (VBMS or Virtual VA)
[X] CPRS 1. Diagnosis ------------ a. List the claimed condition(s) that pertain to this DBQ: No response provided b. Select diagnoses associated with the claimed condition(s): [X] Arthritic conditions [X] Arthritis, degenerative ICD Code: M19.1 Side affected: Left Date of diagnosis: Left 2015 c. Comments (if any):

No response provided d. Was an opinion requested about this condition (internal VA only)? [ ] Yes [X] No [ ] N/A

2. Medical history ------------------ a. Describe the history (including onset and course) of the Veteran's foot condition (brief summary): Mr. Googe was on active duty from 7/28/1982 until 5/14/1986 and is service connected for his left ankle. Today he is requesting evaluation of his left foot. He sustained a left ankle sprain in 1983 and a left ankle medial malleolar avulsion fracture on 8/21/1984 while he was playing sports. He was treated conservatively but continued to have mild left ankle pain. He states that he underwent left ankle arthroscopic surgery at the Providence, RI VAMC in 2003. He has been followed by the CT VA system since at least 2005 by the Podiatry and the Orthopedic sections. He was found to have left ankle arthritis and underwent a left ankle arthrotomy with removal of osteophytes on 8/28/2006. He did well from 2006 until 2011 when he developed increased left ankle pain. He underwent left ankle arthroscopic surgery with removal of loose bodies on 2/20/2011. Unfortunately he developed left foot pain and underwent a left ankle subtalar fusion on 3/20/2015. He was last seen by the Orthopedic clinic on 5/29/2015 doing well except for some numbness in his toes and was ambulating full weight bearing using a CAM walker boot. Today he states that he has constant moderate left foot and ankle pain. He also has constant numbness in his left foot 2nd-5th toes. He states that he does not have any left foot/ankle pain with rest, but develops immediate left foot/ankle pain with any weight bearing. He works full time for the North Hampton VA in the substance abuse clinic and states that has missed #10 days since his surgery because of his left foot/ankle pain. He uses a cane and states that he can only walk about #50 yards before he has to stop walking because of his pain. He has difficulty performing indoor chore and does not perform any outdoor chores because of his left foot and ankle pain. He takes Gabapentin but he does not take any pain medication. He has a left leg Arizona ankle brace which he does not wear because of discomfort and he developed calluses.

2017: Update L ankle : The veteran describes daily pain , which this am is a 9/10. It will wake him up from sleep. The lowest level the pain is at is an 8/10. The pain is described at the incision points and over the screws as being sharp. The location is on the medial and lateral aspect of his ankle over the malleolus. He also has throbbing pain over the lateral aspect of the ankle the starts from the talar region and wraps around to the front of his ankle. He has numbness in the little toe and the next adjacent toe. In sural distrubution. He wears the Arizona brace when possible, but the swelling in the ankle prevents regular use. He uses ice in the evening to aid with swelling and pain relief. He reports that he has daily flare ups when he has to walk any distance, (5-10 yards). The veteran ambulates with a cane at all times. He is scheduled for another revision surgery over the summer.

b. Does the Veteran report pain of the foot being evaluated on this DBQ? [X] Yes [ ] No If yes, document the Veteran's description of pain in his or her own words: He has pain which wakes him up from sleep
c. Does the Veteran report that flare-ups impact the function of the foot? [X] Yes [ ] No If yes, document the Veteran's description of flare-ups in his or her own words: Daily with walking or putting on his shoe. He has trouble climbing stairs and this aggravates the ankle pain.

d. Does the Veteran report having any functional loss or functional impairment of the foot being evaluated on this DBQ (regardless of repetitive use)? [X] Yes [ ] No If yes, document the Veteran's description of functional loss or functional impairment in his or her own words: Cannot walk more than 5 -10 yards without pain. He has great difficulty with stairs.

3. Flatfoot (pes planus) ------------------------
a. Does the Veteran have pain on use of the feet? [X] Yes [ ] No If yes, indicate side affected: [ ] Right [X] Left [ ] Both If yes, is the pain accentuated on use? [X] Yes [ ] No If yes, indicate side affected: [ ] Right [X] Left [ ] Both b. Does the Veteran have pain on manipulation of the feet? [X] Yes [ ] No If yes, indicate side affected: [ ] Right [X] Left [ ] Both If yes, is the pain accentuated on manipulation? [X] Yes [ ] No c. Is there indication of swelling on use? [X] Yes [ ] No If yes, indicate side affected: [ ] Right [X] Left [ ] Both d. Does the Veteran have characteristic callouses? [X] Yes [ ]
If yes, indicate side affected: [ ] Right [ ] Left [X] Both e. Effects of use of arch supports, built-up shoes or orthotics: No response provided f. Does the Veteran have extreme tenderness of plantar surfaces on one or both feet? [ ] Yes [X] No
g. Does the Veteran have decreased longitudinal arch height of one or both feet on weight-bearing? [ ] Yes [X] No
h. Is there objective evidence of marked deformity of one or both feet (pronation, abduction etc.)? [ ] Yes [X] No
i. Is there marked pronation of one or both feet? [ ] Yes [X] No j. For one or both feet, does the weight-bearing line fall over or medial to the great toe? [ ] Yes [X] No
k. Is there a lower extremity deformity other than pes planus, causing alteration of the weight-bearing line? [ ] Yes [X] No l.
Does the Veteran have "inward" bowing of the Achilles tendon (i.e., hindfoot valgus, with lateral deviation of the heel) of one or both feet? [X] Yes [ ] No If yes, indicate side affected: [ ] Right [X] Left [ ] Both m. Does the Veteran have marked inward displacement and severe spasm of the Achilles tendon (rigid hindfoot) on manipulation of one or both feet? [X] Yes [ ] No If yes,
indicate side affected: [ ] Right [X] Left [ ] Both Is the marked inward displacement and severe spasm of the Achilles tendon improved by orthopedic shoes or appliances? LEFT - [ ] Yes [X] No [ ] N/A n. Comments: No comments provided
4. Morton's neuroma (Morton's disease) and metatarsalgia -------------------------------------------------------- a. Does the Veteran have Morton's neuroma? [ ] Yes [X] No b. Does the Veteran have metatarsalgia? [ ] Yes No [X]

c. Comments: No comments provided
5. Hammer toe ------------- a. Which toes are affected on each side? RIGHT: [X] None LEFT: [X] None b. Comments: No response provided
6. Hallux valgus ---------------- a. Does the Veteran have symptoms due to a hallux valgus condition? [ ] Yes [X] No b. Has the Veteran had surgery for hallux valgus? [ ] Yes [X] No c. Comments: No comments provided
7. Hallux rigidus ----------------- a. Does the Veteran have symptoms due to hallux rigidus? [ ] Yes [X] No b. Comments: No comments provided
8. Acquired pes cavus (clawfoot) -------------------------------- a. Effect on toes due to pes cavus (check all that apply): [X] None b. Pain and tenderness due to pes cavus (check all that apply): [X] None [ ] Right [ ] Left [X] Both c. Effect on plantar fascia due to pes cavus (check all that apply): [X] Shortened plantar fascia [ ] Right [ ] Left [X] Both d. Dorsiflexion and varus deformity due to pes cavus (check all that apply): [X] None e. Comments: No comments provided
9. Malunion or nonunion of tarsal or metatarsal bones ----------------------------------------------------- No response provided
10. Foot injuries and other conditions -------------------------------------- a. Does the Veteran have any foot injuries or other foot conditions not already described? [ ] Yes [X] No
b. Indicate severity and side affected: No response provided
c. Does the foot condition chronically compromise weight bearing? No response provided
d. Does the foot condition require arch supports, custom orthotic inserts or shoe modifications? No response provided e. Comments: No comments provided
11. Surgical procedures ----------------------- a. Has the Veteran had foot surgery (arthroscopic or open)? [X] Yes [ ] No If yes, indicate side affected, type of procedure and date of surgery: [X] Left foot procedure: Date of surgery: 2015 b. Does the Veteran have any residual signs or symptoms due to arthroscopic or other foot surgery? [X] Yes [ ] No If yes, describe residuals: Pain and slight numbness in two small toes on left foot.
12. Pain -------- RIGHT FOOT: Is there pain on physical exam? [ ] Yes [X] No If no, but the Veteran reported pain in his/her medical history, please provide rationale below. No response provided
LEFT FOOT: Is there pain on physical exam? [X] Yes [ ] No If yes, (there is pain on physical exam), does the pain contribute to functional loss? [X] Yes [ ] No (Further description of limitations requested in Section XIII below.)
13. Functional loss and limitation of motion -------------------------------------------- a. Contributing factors of disability (check all that apply and indicate side affected): [X] Less movement than normal (due to ankylosis, limitation or blocking, adhesions, tendon-tie-ups, contracted scars, etc.)
Side affected: [ ] Right [X] Left [ ] Both [X] Pain on movement Side affected: [ ] Right [X] Left [ ] Both [X] Pain on weight-bearing Side affected: [ ] Right [X] Left [ ] Both [X] Interference with standing Side affected: [ ] Right [X] Left [ ] Both [X]
Lack of endurance Side affected: [ ] Right [X] Left [ ] Both Contributing factors of disability associated with limitation of motion: b. Is there pain, weakness, fatigability, or incoordination that significantly limits functional ability during flare-ups or when the foot is used repeatedly over a period of time? RIGHT FOOT: [ ] Yes [X] No
LEFT FOOT: [X] Yes [ ] No If yes, (there is a functional loss due to pain, during flare-ups and/or when the joint is used repeatedly over a period of time) please describe the functional loss: Difficulty with walking, standing or climbing
c. Is there any other functional loss during flare-ups or when the foot is used repeatedly over a period of time? RIGHT FOOT: [ ] Yes [X] No
LEFT FOOT: [X] Yes [ ] No If yes, describe: Decreased ability to walk 14. Other pertinent physical findings, complications, conditions, signs, symptoms and scars ------------------------------------------------------------------------ a. Does the Veteran have any other pertinent physical findings, complications, conditions, signs or symptoms related to any conditions listed in the Diagnosis section above? [X] Yes [ ] No If yes, describe (brief summary): Foot: If yes, describe the foot injury or other conditions (including frequency and physical exam findings) and complete question
b. (severity and side affected). Left foot and ankle exam: 1)Inspection- he has multiple surgical scars 2)Palpation- he has moderate tenderness over his medial ankle, lateral ankle, posterior ankle and he anterior ankle area. He also mild tenderness over his 2nd-5th metatarsals.
3)Sensation- He has slight decrease touch sensation over his 2nd-5th toes.
4)Motor exam- ankle flexion and extension is 4/5, toes are 3/5 in flexion and extension. b. Does the Veteran have any scars (surgical or otherwise) related to any conditions or to the treatment of any conditions listed in the Diagnosis section above? [X] Yes [ ] No If yes, are any of these scars painful or unstable; have a total area equal to or greater than 39 square cm (6 square inches); or are located on the head, face or neck? (An "unstable scar" is one where, for any reason, there is frequent loss of covering of the skin over the scar.)
[ ] Yes [X] No If no, provide location and measurements of scar in centimeters. Location: see ankle exam Measurements: Length cm X width cm
c. Comments: Left lower extremity: Affected Location of scars on left lower extremity and number them: scar # 1- anterior to medial malleolus- painful scar
# 2- left foot near lateral ankle- new scar, painful scar
# 3 and 4- two arthroscopic scars medial and lateral ankle- non-tender scar
# 5- calf- new scar, painful Types of scars and provide measurements: Superficial non-linear Length and width of each superficial non-linear scar: Scar #1: 5 X 0.4 cm Scar #2: 6 X 0.3 cm Scar #3: 1.5 X 0.4 cm Scar #4: 1.5 X 0.4 cm Scar #5: 5 X 1.7 cm 15. Assistive devices ---------------------
a. Does the Veteran use any assistive devices as a normal mode of locomotion, although occasional locomotion by other methods may be possible? [X] Yes [ ] No If yes, identify assistive devices used (check all that apply and indicate frequency): Assistive Device: Frequency of use: ----------------- ----------------- [X] Brace(s) [ ] Occasional [X] Regular [ ] Constant [X] Cane(s) [ ] Occasional [X] Regular [ ] Constant b. If the Veteran uses any assistive devices, specify the condition and identify the assistive device used for each condition: No response provided.
16. Remaining effective function of the extremities --------------------------------------------------- Due to the Veteran's foot condition, is there functional impairment of an extremity such that no effective function remains other than that which would be equally well served by an amputation with prosthesis? (Functions of the upper extremity include grasping, manipulation, etc., while functions for the lower extremity include balance and propulsion, etc.) [ ] Yes, functioning is so diminished that amputation with prosthesis would equally serve the Veteran. [X] No
17. Diagnostic testing ---------------------- a. Have imaging studies of the foot been performed and are the results available? [X] Yes [ ] No If yes, is degenerative or traumatic arthritis documented? [X] Yes [ ] No If yes, indicate foot: [ ] Right [X] Left [ ] Both b. Are there any other significant diagnostic test findings or results? [X] Yes [ ] No If yes, provide type of test or procedure, date and results (brief summary):
xam Date/Time 02/24/2017 14:47 Procedure Name CT LOWER EXTREMITY W/O CONT Reason for Study Evaluate possible subtalar fusion (left ankle) Clinical History PROVIDER CONTACT #477-3634 Impression Status post talonavicular fusion with intact hardware. Further bony fusion is seen along the posterior subtalar joint. Report Indication: Evaluate subtalar fusion Study: CT of the left ankle without intravenous contrast Comparison: 11/4/2016 Findings: Patient is status post subtalar fusion with 2 screws extending through the posterior and middle subtalar joints. The screws are intact. There is no evidence of any lucency at the metal bone interfaces. There is further fusion of the posterior subtalar joint. No effusion is seen at the middle facet. c. If any test results are other than normal, indicate relationship of abnormal findings to diagnosed condition: Directly related to traumatic injury and surgical repairs.
18. Functional impact --------------------- Regardless of the Veteran's current employment status, do the condition(s) listed in the Diagnosis section impact his or her ability to perform any type of occupational task (such as standing, walking, lifting, sitting, etc.)? [X] Yes [ ] No If yes, describe the functional impact of each condition, providing one or more examples: The patient has an incompletely fused surgical repair of the left ankle with DJD and sensation changes over the toes resulting in difficulty walking, weight bearing, and climbing stairs.
19. Remarks, if any: -------------------- The veteran's S/c Left foot condition is currently stable based on the most recent objective evidence. Right Evaluation of bilateral joints for comparison is required. If evaluation of the contralateral joint is not possible or not medically appropriate, please provide an explanation. Is the contralateral joint uninjured / normal?
Yes Pain with non-weight bearing (at rest)? None noted on exam.
Does not result in/cause functional loss Causes functional loss. Please describe: N/A Pain with passive ROM? None noted on exam. Does not result in/cause functional loss Causes functional loss. Please describe: N/A Pain with weight bearing? Cannot be performed or is not medically appropriate None noted on exam Yes Does not result in/cause functional loss. Causes functional loss.​

I don't have a reply, but I do have a question related to this topic; If I submit a claim to the VA for recent service connected injuries (which resulted in me acquiring a medical discharge) that I have never claimed before, will/can the va choose to re-evaluate previous injuries that I already have a rating for? or will they just evaluate the things I am actually claiming during the C & P exam?

I don't have a reply, but I do have a question related to this topic; If I submit a claim to the VA for recent service connected injuries (which resulted in me acquiring a medical discharge) that I have never claimed before, will/can the va choose to re-evaluate previous injuries that I already have a rating for? or will they just evaluate the things I am actually claiming during the C & P exam?

CFR › Title 38 › Chapter I › Part 3 › Subpart A › Section 3.327

(a) General. Reexaminations, including periods of hospital observation, will be requested whenever VA determines there is a need to verify either the continued existence or the current severity of a disability. Generally, reexaminations will be required if it is likely that a disability has improved, or if evidence indicates there has been a material change in a disability or that the current rating may be incorrect. Individuals for whom reexaminations have been authorized and scheduled are required to report for such reexaminations. Paragraphs (b) and (c) of this section provide general guidelines for requesting reexaminations, but shall not be construed as limiting VA's authority to request reexaminations, or periods of hospital observation, at any time in order to ensure that a disability is accurately rated.

(Authority: 38 U.S.C. 501)

(b) Compensation cases —(1) Scheduling reexaminations. Assignment of a prestabilization rating requires reexamination within the second 6 months period following separation from service. Following initial Department of Veterans Affairs examination, or any scheduled future or other examination, reexamination, if in order, will be scheduled within not less than 2 years nor more than 5 years within the judgment of the rating board, unless another time period is elsewhere specified.

(2) No periodic future examinations will be requested. In service-connected cases, no periodic reexamination will be scheduled: (i) When the disability is established as static;

(ii) When the findings and symptoms are shown by examinations scheduled in paragraph (b)(2)(i) of this section or other examinations and hospital reports to have persisted without material improvement for a period of 5 years or more;

(iii) Where the disability from disease is permanent in character and of such nature that there is no likelihood of improvement;

(iv) In cases of veterans over 55 years of age, except under unusual circumstances;

(v) When the rating is a prescribed scheduled minimum rating; or

(vi) Where a combined disability evaluation would not be affected if the future examination should result in reduced evaluation for one or more conditions.

(c) Pension cases. In nonservice-connected cases in which the permanent total disability has been confirmed by reexamination or by the history of the case, or with obviously static disabilities, further reexaminations will not generally be requested. In other cases further examination will not be requested routinely and will be accomplished only if considered necessary based upon the particular facts of the individual case. In the cases of veterans over 55 years of age, reexamination will be requested only under unusual circumstances.

Cross Reference:

Failure to report for VA examination. See §3.655.

[26 FR 1585, Feb. 24, 1961, as amended at 30 FR 11855, Sept. 16, 1965; 36 FR 14467, Aug. 6, 1971; 55 FR 49521, Nov. 29, 1990; 60 FR 27409, May 24, 1995]

CFR › Title 38 › Chapter I › Part 3 › Subpart A › Section 3.327

(a) General. Reexaminations, including periods of hospital observation, will be requested whenever VA determines there is a need to verify either the continued existence or the current severity of a disability. Generally, reexaminations will be required if it is likely that a disability has improved, or if evidence indicates there has been a material change in a disability or that the current rating may be incorrect. Individuals for whom reexaminations have been authorized and scheduled are required to report for such reexaminations. Paragraphs (b) and (c) of this section provide general guidelines for requesting reexaminations, but shall not be construed as limiting VA's authority to request reexaminations, or periods of hospital observation, at any time in order to ensure that a disability is accurately rated.

(Authority: 38 U.S.C. 501)

(b) Compensation cases —(1) Scheduling reexaminations. Assignment of a prestabilization rating requires reexamination within the second 6 months period following separation from service. Following initial Department of Veterans Affairs examination, or any scheduled future or other examination, reexamination, if in order, will be scheduled within not less than 2 years nor more than 5 years within the judgment of the rating board, unless another time period is elsewhere specified.

(2) No periodic future examinations will be requested. In service-connected cases, no periodic reexamination will be scheduled: (i) When the disability is established as static;

(ii) When the findings and symptoms are shown by examinations scheduled in paragraph (b)(2)(i) of this section or other examinations and hospital reports to have persisted without material improvement for a period of 5 years or more;

(iii) Where the disability from disease is permanent in character and of such nature that there is no likelihood of improvement;

(iv) In cases of veterans over 55 years of age, except under unusual circumstances;

(v) When the rating is a prescribed scheduled minimum rating; or

(vi) Where a combined disability evaluation would not be affected if the future examination should result in reduced evaluation for one or more conditions.

(c) Pension cases. In nonservice-connected cases in which the permanent total disability has been confirmed by reexamination or by the history of the case, or with obviously static disabilities, further reexaminations will not generally be requested. In other cases further examination will not be requested routinely and will be accomplished only if considered necessary based upon the particular facts of the individual case. In the cases of veterans over 55 years of age, reexamination will be requested only under unusual circumstances.

Cross Reference:

Failure to report for VA examination. See §3.655.

[26 FR 1585, Feb. 24, 1961, as amended at 30 FR 11855, Sept. 16, 1965; 36 FR 14467, Aug. 6, 1971; 55 FR 49521, Nov. 29, 1990; 60 FR 27409, May 24, 1995]

I was right on target overall, but some conditions were a little higher and others a little lower. The process has lots of ins and outs. Some claims are relatively simple and others , like mine, were quite complex.
Is there some one here that could help me decipher my c&p exams that i got back from my peblo?

Yes, but please be careful about protecting your personal information on the DBQs before posting.

Is there some one here that could help me decipher my c&p exams that i got back from my peblo?
How long did it take you to receive from your PEBLO and did QTC perform? Regarding the latter, if QTC performed, how did you go about getting copies of your C&P exams?

I have read that the hip can be evaluated on 3 separate codes on ROM. But legal told me today that they usually just give a standard 10% for hips and that's it. How can the VA ignore the rating system if my ROM is limited in all 3 codes and one rate me for one?? Doesn't seem right. Can someone give some advice or insight