C&P Overlap: I was evaluated for the same condition by 2 different Examiners (so of the two, which C&P report will be considered valid)

Tech

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
So I just wrapped up my C&P exams but something very fascinating happened. I was evaluated for migraine twice by both the General Medicine examiner (who is a general surgeon) and the TBI/Neuro examiner (who is a psychiatrist). The general medicine examiner should not have evaluated my migraine but he felt the need to do so (coz I had a series of elevated blood pressure measurement while he was evaluating me: 150/100, 160/114 and 170/120 ) even after I made him aware that I have a separate Neuro/TBI appointment for the migraine condition. So my question is, since I was evaluated for the migraine condition twice by two different examiners which C&P report will be considered valid for my migraine rating assuming their responses are different?

Thanks.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">