Calculating retired pay

I recently succeeded in my formal appeal for the PEB ratings and added a new unfitting condition bringing me to 30% DOD disability and placing me on the PDRL. My question is how is the retirement pay calculated and how long will you be getting monthly retirement checks if you get any at all.
I am a SGT/E-5 with 5 years and 6 months TIS and I was given a proposed rating of 90% from the VA. If anyone can give me some clarification that would be greatly appreciated.

All of the retirement plans determine your monthly pay by multiplying your retired pay base by a service percentage:

Retired Pay Base
x Service Percent Multiplier (30% or 13.75% in your case )
= Gross Retired Pay
Note: Obviously, the 30% multiplier would be best for you.

Your gross retired pay is rounded down to the nearest dollar.

High-3: If you entered active or reserve military service after September 7, 1980, your retired pay base is the average of the highest 36 months of basic pay. If you served less than three years, your base will be the average monthly active duty basic pay during your period of service.
The longer you stay on active duty, the higher your retirement pay. Each year of active duty service is worth 2.5 percent toward your service percent multiplier. 5.5 years AD x 2.5% = 13.75 multiplier

A retiree with 20 years of service would have a service percent multiplier of 50 percent:

2.5% x 20 years = 50%
———

Your retired pay will be reduced by the amount of your VA compensation.

CRSC could replace some of the waived/lost retired pay.

Ron