Can anyone tell me how to get to the timeline section?

I logged on this site. I know its not always accurate. But I do like seeing what's going on. Can anyone assist on where to find my timeline from here? Thank you. https://cms.mods.army.mil/
My wife just used that link to access her timeline. You have to do it with government computer on base or government computer away from base via VPN. Also, it took several weeks for it to show up so if you are brand new into IDES it may not show up yet.

My wife just used that link to access her timeline. You have to do it with government computer on base or government computer away from base via VPN. Also, it took several weeks for it to show up so if you are brand new into IDES it may not show up yet.
Thanks for the tip. But where do you go when your in there to view? Like which Tab does it fall under when it does show up? Interactive data? Formatted reports? I just want to see where to go once I am in the system.

Thanks for responding.

Thanks for the tip. But where do you go when your in there to view? Like which Tab does it fall under when it does show up? Interactive data? Formatted reports? I just want to see where to go once I am in the system.

Thanks for responding.
It shows everything right away. I don't think you have to click anything. I will double check. If you do have to click anything i believe its just select your name and then you should see your timeline.