Can I request to see a specialist?


PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
After giving birth I’ve been experiencing a lot of pain all over, rashes that burn, fatigue, and a number of other things. I’ve had several test done that came back negative. Am I able to request to see a rheumatologist or neurologist? Army medicine is ridiculous and I’m tired of ibuprofen and Tylenol.
data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">