Can you change write ups of health records?


Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
Really tough you can file an appeal through the privacy office if it's he said she said they will take the docs side best option is to immediately request a different doc and just file an official complaint with the PA.
data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">