Can you stop the MEB?

armytanker

Registered Member
I am a active duty Tanker hurt in iraq from an IUD and roadside bomb. I have VA doc saying i have tbi and I was put up for an MEB when I got to my new duty station. They have done everything in there power to find away to throw out the VA finding and other civilian docs and put in thier own. They are saying I am lieing and want to find me fit for duty. But i have only seen one doc and they clame i have had meetings with 4 other docs i have never even heard of let alone met. I finally got into the wtu and got to a civilian for a 2nd opinion from a neuro. This is after the MEB forgot about me for over 4 months. Now they want to push my MEB thru before i can get the findings from my neuro. I have spent over 3 years trying to get treatment and now that i am finally somewhere that they care and want to figure out what is wrong with me and treat my issues, The MEB wants to send me back to the line. They dont care I am waiting on two surguries(knee and shoulder) and getting treated for my TBI. Can I stop the MEB?!?!????? I just want to get fully diagnoised and treated before they try to send me back. I am a tank I dont mind going back once i know that it will not hurt me. So does anyone know how you can stop an MEB? Does it matter the rushed me thru phase one and two and then did nothing for over 4 months? no profile no PEBLO no nothing just forgot about me until i got into the wtu? I am tired of being deined medical treatment and now i am finally getting some i dont want it to stop. I just want to get treatment.