Case audit

alaface16

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
So after signing I figured it's been a while so maybe I should check why I haven't gotten my EAS. Apparently my case was audited and has not been closed to get a new eas. Has anyone here been audited and knows how long it takes my PEBLO said she has "no timeline"

So after signing I figured it's been a while so maybe I should check why I haven't gotten my EAS. Apparently my case was audited and has not been closed to get a new eas. Has anyone here been audited and knows how long it takes my PEBLO said she has "no timeline"
What does it mean to have ur case audited

Think of it as quality control.

As of now it's been just under 4 weeks since signing and my case still is not closed with the PEB. No EAS anytime soon it seems

Asked my PEBLO for another update she said "I have no timeline" all this just to receive a new EAS. Over a month and MMSR4 still doesn't have my package.

I’m in the same boat as you contacted my PEBLO about it and this was his response:

“I reached out to the PEB and this was their response: That case is on loan due to the congressionally mandated Quality Assurance Program. Once they have completed their review, they will return the case to us for completion on our end.
I cannot say how long that will take.”

Then I told him I didn’t quite understand and this is what he replied:

“As I understand it once a month the Congressional Quality Assurance Program request 10% of completed cases for their review so the case is sent to them (loaned)”

Hope this helps in any form, or if you have information about how long that takes please update me.

I’m in the same boat as you contacted my PEBLO about it and this was his response:

“I reached out to the PEB and this was their response: That case is on loan due to the congressionally mandated Quality Assurance Program. Once they have completed their review, they will return the case to us for completion on our end.

“As I understand it once a month the Congressional Quality Assurance Program request 10% of completed cases for their review so the case is sent to them (loaned)”

Hope this helps in any form, or if you have information about how long that takes please update me.
I'm so glad I'm not alone when did you sign? And if I find out anymore info I will reply in this thread

Nevermind I see you signed the same day as me. I wonder if this is a new process because there isnt very much information on here about it. If I had to guess the audit probably takes a full month or so to complete because they have to do 10% a month. Therefore if ours is done beginning of February we should have a new EAS in about 2 to 3 weeks.

I called the MMSR-4 today and they said they received a new batch today and my name is there, yours could possibly be there as well.
Nevermind I see you signed the same day as me. I wonder if this is a new process because there isnt very much information on here about it. If I had to guess the audit probably takes a full month or so to complete because they have to do 10% a month. Therefore if ours is done beginning of February we should have a new EAS in about 2 to 3 weeks.
I called the MMSR-4 today and they said they received a new batch today and my name was there, hopefully yours is too.

I called the MMSR-4 today and they said they received a new batch today and my name is there, yours could possibly be there as well.

I called the MMSR-4 today and they said they received a new batch today and my name was there, hopefully yours is too.
Hopefully I will call tomorrow

did it appear on MOL already? Or how long did they say I’ll take ?