Case timeline?

Abbycat34

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hey, everyone. I'm new here... looking for advice on timelines.

*2022*
Start of MEB: May 9th
last VA exam: July 7th
Sent to PEB: Sept 21st
PEB acceptance on MOL: Sept 28th

I haven't had any updates since.

PERS-95

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
DON PEB is currently reporting 5-7 months average case time (don't remember the specific days).

Abbycat34

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
DON PEB is currently reporting 5-7 months average case time (don't remember the specific days).
yeah, my PEBLO said 150 days, but I was hoping that was a high-ball estimate. Also, is that 150 days until I EAS, or is that 150 days until I'm found unfit, or 150 days until I get my ratings..? This whole process is incredibly confusing.

PERS-95

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
That is until they finish their process and give you their proposed findings for you to accept or reject.

Abbycat34

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hey, everyone. I'm new here... looking for advice on timelines.

*2022*
Start of MEB: May 9th
last VA exam: July 7th
Sent to PEB: Sept 21st
PEB acceptance on MOL: Sept 28th

I haven't had any updates since.
UPADTE: I was found unfit on 11/3 (Unofficially). My lawyer says I am currently at the VA and I can expect about 8 weeks until I have my proposed ratings (end of January timeframe). With that timeline, and if I accept my proposed ratings, I could sign my DD214 in March and begin terminal.

whillythekid

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
So I was found unfit Oct 7th, about a month ahead of you. My Peblo told me it takes about 8 weeks to get your findings back. Then once you sign after that you have 30 days plus your leave balance so that puts you at whatever you have. So essentially if I get my results back in mid-December I could be out by end of January. I take all my leave.

Eva_for_short

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
So I was found unfit Oct 7th, about a month ahead of you. My Peblo told me it takes about 8 weeks to get your findings back. Then once you sign after that you have 30 days plus your leave balance so that puts you at whatever you have. So essentially if I get my results back in mid-December I could be out by end of January. I take all my leave.
Marine Corps here - Found unfit on 10 October. Thanks for the information on the possible 8-week timeline. Haven't been able to get any useful information out of my PEBLO yet. Is it really that quick of a turnaround to getting findings to being out the door? I assumed that would be as slow as the rest of this process. I scoured the web looking for anything defining that, but only find "it depends." Which I'm sure it does to some extent, but just curious if that came from your PEBLO too? I was expecting at least a 4- or 5-month separation process.

whillythekid

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Marine Corps here - Found unfit on 10 October. Thanks for the information on the possible 8-week timeline. Haven't been able to get any useful information out of my PEBLO yet. Is it really that quick of a turnaround to getting findings to being out the door? I assumed that would be as slow as the rest of this process. I scoured the web looking for anything defining that, but only find "it depends." Which I'm sure it does to some extent, but just curious if that came from your PEBLO too? I was expecting at least a 4- or 5-month separation process.
So, its 30 days plus your leave balance