Case update / pursuing to move up my date of sep

NoahPetitt40

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
So I got my date back and it’s august 27th. 20% disability LDES TSC Great Lakes. R shoulder torn labrum. How do I go about moving my date up?? There’s no reason for me to be here. Everything is done now I just always airing aimlessly. My YNC on base days she there’s no reason for me to be here for 3 months , even 3 days at that matter, so she put in a request to get me out at the end of June, but says “they” haven’t been getting back to her about it or other cases. Is there a next step of action I should take? Like seeing the base CMC xo or even CO to help? I’m in chronic pain and as I continue to wait the scar tissue will develop and make rehabilitation harder and surgery more risky.
Thanks guys have a fine navy day

liam7873

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Im in the same boat as you you've prob seen my replies to your other threads before but i still haven't gotten a date back for a leave date and i signed my findings about a week ago i hope they dont give me a date as late as yours as well but like you said there is no reason to keep you here longer i guess just collect and save a couple more paychecks is the most you can do but i believe admin are the people who decided the date i would get in contact with yn2 here at the preble to see if they can expedite you out of here faster

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">