Chances (depression, chronic anxiety, insomnia) have not been able to deploy 2 yrs

nate101

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hi,

I am trying to way out the probability of going up for a full MEB with the listed conditions above? Is there someone with a similar case or familiar with condition please help me thank you.

Which branch of service are you? Can you provide any additional info?

Thanks for a response. I am Air Force and from the knowledge of my PEBLO I am still in a status where my Narsum, commanders letter and all of that is done it is sent to AFPC. I want to know my likelihood of getting a full MEB. I know and have read a couple cases where they did have a full MEB. My commanders letter stated fit but I disputed the statement explaining the inconveniences of my condition.

Which branch of service are you? Can you provide any additional info?

Update:
I have received a full medboard. What are my chances of being retired with my conditions; however, commander letter has retain with my counter statement on it?

Hard to say some services put a lot of weight on commanders statements than others but there is a good chance of being found fit here. Have you been found unfit already?

Hard to say some services put a lot of weight on commanders statements than others but there is a good chance of being found fit here. Have you been found unfit already?
Yes I have been found unfit. And afpc directed full MEB