Checking stattus of your case once it is sent to the PDBR? Is there a phone number

ndrkk

PEB Forum Veteran
My case was sent to the PDBR on February 16, and the folks at Randolph say that once they send it off to Washington they no longer are able to provide me any status updates on where it is in the process. (waiting to be reviewed, currently being reviewed, almost finished waiting for signatures, etc.)

Is there a point of contact that I can reach out to at the PDBR in Washington that can provide me some sort of update? I could even go in person (I work in DC)

I was discharged in June 09, got my VA rating in August 09, submitted to the PDBR that same month. I was active duty AF.

Thanks

seminole72

PEB Forum Veteran
Checking stattus of your case once it is sent to the PDBR? Is there a phone numbe

i wish i had some numbers, i submitted my application in Jan of 2009 and still have no answer. I get the same thing you get when i call Randolph. I have contacted both of my Senators. Not much help there either. I have been waiting close to 15 months, I don't like it when people submit their stuff much later and have received a decision that rankles my skin. Hope you find some numbers, if you do post them here.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">