Chronic Pain

Keshia lynette

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I am unsure if this is the correct threat. I am going through a MEB for Chronic Pain for back, feet, and legs as well as bilaterial faciitis. I PEBLO informed me people with chronic pain, usually don't get a good rating. Any advice on how to respectfully list my symptoms in a way that the VA understands. Have anyone been rated for a chronic pain condiditioin? What should I expect?

Thank you

Keshia lynette

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
It may not get a good DoD rating, but it can be linked to help bolster your VA rating.

This guy has a good write up and YouTube vid about it:
Thank you for your input! i will read that now!

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
I hope you consider getting an attorney. Pain is a subjective part of medicine. Early representation might help you have a better outcome. Every service provides free counsel for members undergoing a PEB. But given the difficulties of a pain claim, you might consider hiring an attorney. There is so much at stake. The host of this forum limits his practice to the MEB/PEB... process. He can be contacted at peblawyer.com

Keshia lynette

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Thank you, im pretty confident in the documentation that was provided for my MEB as well as having a PEBLO to assist. I dont think it will be difficult because of my records going back to 2016. But i will definitely go look talk to the free representation that im given

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">