COAD letters of Recommendation

Joeysnuffy

Registered Member
Hello all, I am a SFC and have gone thru the MEB/PEB process. I plan to apply for COAD since have 18 years 3 months time in service. I am being told I need 3 letters of recommendation from senior NCOs or Officers. Does anyone have an example, as my chain of command wants one before they will do it. Need something ASAP.

thx

Here's one sample of a letter of endorsement/recommendation letter, be mindful it's not in the classic memorandum format found in AR 25-50, but then letters of endorsement or recommendation don't always need to be in memo format, just should be (?) on DA letterhead style. I am in the same boat and will be writing three or four more very soon. Let me know if I can be of any additional assistance

Attachments

• Letter of Endorsement example.doc
    77 KB · Views: 337
Hello all, I am a SFC and have gone thru the MEB/PEB process. I plan to apply for COAD since have 18 years 3 months time in service. I am being told I need 3 letters of recommendation from senior NCOs or Officers. Does anyone have an example, as my chain of command wants one before they will do it. Need something ASAP.

thx

Here's one sample of a letter of endorsement/recommendation letter, be mindful it's not in the classic memorandum format found in AR 25-50, but then letters of endorsement or recommendation don't always need to be in memo format, just should be (?) on DA letterhead style. I am in the same boat and will be writing three or four more very soon. Let me know if I can be of any additional assistance

Google is a wonderful tool. Thanks for posting this.

Welcome to the PEB Forum! :)

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!