Code 37 questions

CPHwarrior

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hi all,

I was got a code 37 on Wednesday and have a few questions about it. It says i am undergoing a MEB and the outcome will be reported on an AF Form 422. Is that normal? I ask because searching through the threads i don’t see a lot of mention of this form.
Also, i read through the regs and i am a little confused. Is it my pcm who put me on 37 or the DAWG?
Thanks in advance for any insight provided!

Hi all,

I was got a code 37 on Wednesday and have a few questions about it. It says i am undergoing a MEB and the outcome will be reported on an AF Form 422. Is that normal? I ask because searching through the threads i don’t see a lot of mention of this form.
Also, i read through the regs and i am a little confused. Is it my pcm who put me on 37 or the DAWG?
Thanks in advance for any insight provided!

The code 31 is placed by the local DAWG. It is then sent to AFPC to determine if a Full MEB is required or not. If AFPC states full MEB then you will be coded AAC 37 which is basically the start of the MEB process. You should have a meeting with your PEBLO soon to talk about everything. If you don't hear from the PEBLO at your location, go to the medical building and seek them out. They are there to "help" as best as they can.