Command Notification

So I signed my findings on 23JAN and requested a date of 28FEB, due to school starting on 06MAR & my apartment move-in date being 03MAR. I have two questions. P.S. I am Navy.

1. When can I expect my TDRL notification orders to come through command message traffic?

2. When my notification orders finally do come in, if the date stated on the orders is, for example 28MAR, would there be anything I could do to get it changed to my requested date of 28FEB?

I am Air Force so our systems may differ. I received orders that put me 90 days out but between terminal leave and 20 days house hunting time granted by my squadron I walked out of work more than two months early. I was told the date could not be shifted but not sure how much truth there was in that.

So I signed my findings on 23JAN and requested a date of 28FEB, due to school starting on 06MAR & my apartment move-in date being 03MAR. I have two questions. P.S. I am Navy.

1. When can I expect my TDRL notification orders to come through command message traffic?

2. When my notification orders finally do come in, if the date stated on the orders is, for example 28MAR, would there be anything I could do to get it changed to my requested date of 28FEB?
Your date can be shifted to the left. You will receive a memorandum along with your order, you will fill in the date you want and take it to your commander to sign then take it back to transition, in like couple days, your new order will be cut that will reflect your elected date.