Compartment Syndrome

Max123

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hello everyone,does anyone have an idea what rating va gives for compartment syndrome? I was diagnosed today with bilateral compartment syndrome and could not find any specific rating on the Va page. Thank you.

Max123

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Thanks for the reply but I did not see what average rating they give for compartment syndrome,thanks though.

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
I'm not sure you are going to find an average and unless your case is "average" the rating would not apply to you. I suggest you read some case law on VA compensation for comportment syndrome and that will give you a better idea of the ins and outs of rating your condition.

Link follows: https://www.va.gov/vetapp14/Files4/1427094.txt

For other cases search on google as follows: "compartment syndrome" compensation site:va.gov

Compartment syndrome can affect both muscle capacity and nerve conduction.

TXWI

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
– Anterior compartment syndrome is a condition where the muscles in a part of the leg swells, cutting off blood circulation to the muscles. It is rated under one of the leg muscle codes, depending on which muscles are affected. See The Foot and Lower Leg Muscles and The Buttock, Hip, and Thigh Muscles pages for rating muscles of the leg. this is off Analogous and Equivalent Codes for Rating Military Disability .

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">