Confused about crsc denial

lele336

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I was denied for lumbar strain at 10%. My disability summary for my lumbar strain approval from the VA stated its from my airborne injury. I called dfas and the army who told me the only thing I can do is file another 12E form. Outside of the summary description for my lumbar strain I dont have any other information linking the injury to my strain.

Should I just send in this paper alone and highlight that part or what other options can I explore?

I was approved for another disability and denied for 4 others.

RonG

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
I was denied for lumbar strain at 10%. My disability summary for my lumbar strain approval from the VA stated its from my airborne injury. I called dfas and the army who told me the only thing I can do is file another 12E form. Outside of the summary description for my lumbar strain I dont have any other information linking the injury to my strain.

Should I just send in this paper alone and highlight that part or what other options can I explore?

I was approved for another disability and denied for 4 others.
Hello,

There is a collection of CRSC at the following that you might find helpful: A Supplement to CRSC Information <---LINK

Links to the different CRSC branches/offices are at the bottom of that web page. Each has a helpful CRSC page.

The correct form is the 12E that you mentioned. You should send documentation that is evidence your disability is combat related.

Recommend you include a cover letter that addresses your issue and attach the 12E and supporting documentation.

Good luck,
Ron

lele336

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello,

There is a collection of CRSC at the following that you might find helpful: A Supplement to CRSC Information <---LINK

Links to the different CRSC branches/offices are at the bottom of that web page. Each has a helpful CRSC page.

The correct form is the 12E that you mentioned. You should send documentation that is evidence your disability is combat related.

Recommend you include a cover letter that addresses your issue and attach the 12E and supporting documentation.

Good luck,
Ron
Thank you Ron, hopefully my paperwork will be good enough next time

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
Any paperwork you have that connects the injury to hazardous duty (jumping) should be included. If you can get witness statements, include them as well.

lele336

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Any paperwork you have that connects the injury to hazardous duty (jumping) should be included. If you can get witness statements, include them as well.
Thanks I will continue to look through my paperwork and try to find any missing links. I'll attach a photo of the paperwork I have in the next 2 hours

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">