Confused by what this means.

Nick93

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
This administrative records review and determination of meeting or not meeting medical retention standards is IAW policies outlined in Annex O (MEB Phase Implementation Guidance) to FRAGO 8 to OPORD 12-31-USAMEDCOM 28 November 2012. MEB examiners administratively review the VA C&P examination and other available records to develop the necessary informed opinions to prepare the MEB documents. MEB examiners are not rendering clinical diagnoses nor are they confirming or refuting the VA findings. Therefore, this document is an administrative review of medical records to determine if the conditions outlined in the VA C&P examination meet or fail to meet medical retention standards IAW AR 40-501 Chapter 3 and/or Army Directive 2013-12. The BH REPORT has been completed and has been placed in the MEB/IDES office records. Request for action received

I’m not being referred for mental health, but they told me they consider everything. But I really don’t know what this means for me this is post completion of all Va exams.

Did you meet with BH at the VA at all?

So, in that case, they still ended up evaluating you just in case something was missed as part of the development of the referred/claimed conditions. Either way, they had to complete a report that showed what, if any, BH condition(s) you have or if there are none at all.

They added a p3 profile to mental health on my profile list does that mean they are considering that as well for MEB?

They added a p3 profile to mental health on my profile list does that mean they are considering that as well for MEB?
Yes, any P3's or P4's are considered "non-retainable" and are MEB conditions