could i get crsc

Am I eligible for crsc

• Need help

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GMG

Registered Member
I was serving at a Army fort, in 1974 when me and two others were shot by a sniper who was a fellow soldier. This happen in the states. It was in the line of duty, and I was placed on TDRL for two years,than medically retired. At first I took Army retirement pay as it was more then VA comp at the time, But in 2006 I got 80% VA comp. could this result in crsc pay.

A similar question was asked recently about the 9/11 attacks and injuries received were applicable for CRSC. This is a really difficult question to answer. The suggestion I came up with will be the same for you, go ahead and apply, but act like it is a court case, get statements, documents from the investigations, medical documents anything and everything you can get your hands on and include it with the packet! It will not hurt anything to try, maybe loss in time and energy, but you can appeal the decision if they deny you.

What kind of weapon did the sniper use. A military weapon? A civilian weapon? What was his motive for shooting you?

Mike

He brought a civilian rifle on too base in his car. His motive was he wanted too kill. He shot himself before being caught