CRSC Army iPERMS

chad74

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello All,

I submitted a claim about 80 days ago. Received the normal alert via email that it had been received by HRC. Today, I received the below email, just curious if anyone knows what it means? I check IPERMS but I didn't see anything new.

Thank you
1656361957109.png

RonG

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
Hello All,

I submitted a claim about 80 days ago. Received the normal alert via email that it had been received by HRC. Today, I received the below email, just curious if anyone knows what it means? I check IPERMS but I didn't see anything new.

Thank you
Guess: It seems to be a test of certain processes.

Regression is a supervised machine learning technique which is used to predict continuous values.

From a non-DoD site: “By performing regression testing, the QA team will make sure that any issues and bugs have been discovered and resolved in time. Regression testing must be performed regularly. Otherwise, you risk your entire software to break at some point in time.”

Ron

Padraigp1

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello All,

Thank you
View attachment 7924
Did you ever hear back on your claim after this? I just got the same email and recalled seeing some of you guys mention this?

chad74

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Did you ever hear back on your claim after this? I just got the same email and recalled seeing some of you guys mention this?
I did. I checked iPERMS again about two days after I got that the automated email and my approval was uploaded in iPERMS. I signed up for email notifications from iPERMS but that was the only email I received which really didn't say anything specific.

Padraigp1

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I did. I checked iPERMS again about two days after I got that the automated email and my approval was uploaded in iPERMS. I signed up for email notifications from iPERMS but that was the only email I received which really didn't say anything specific.
Oh awesome! Congrats to you and thanks for your quick response!