CRSC CALCULATOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE POST 9-11 HOUSE

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I have a CRSC Calculator that will help you find out how much you are going to get and it is Accurate to the nearest whole dollar amount.

Edited by moderator, 6 June 2019
This post was in 2013; the calculator mentioned is no longer available per anecdotal evidence.
RG
Closed thread.

This is the link to the CRSC Forum —-> Combat Related Special Compensation (CRSC)
New CRSC posts should be developed in the CRSC Forum.

it is having issues loading

Ok so it wont let me post the Calculator but i can e-mail to whoever wants it, connect with me and i will send you the work sheet.

This post was in 2013; the calculator mentioned is no longer available per anecdotal evidence.
RG

email me at [email protected] if you would like the spreadsheet
OLLIE-

RG

So here is the problem. It is an excel file, and I guess we can't upload those. I will ask Jason about it and see if there is anything we can do.

Could youp lease sent it to [email protected]
Thanks

I sent you the worksheet, just have to fill in the yellow (so delete my information i have in already, if you get lost hit me up)

RG

I am interested in seeing one, please send it to [email protected]

RG

[email protected]

I'd like to check it out if you don't mind sending it.

RG

[email protected]. Thx

RG

Dear Jason THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS WEB SITE:

Is there anything you can do with this PEBFORUM web program to allow a forum member to post this CRSC EXCEL calculator?

There is an obvious need to get this information out as so many Servicemembers are in need of this information.

Is there anyway a forum member can send you the EXCEL CRSC calculator file and maybe you can get it posted up?

I tried the EXCEL program that POST 9/11 HOUSE sent me and that particular EXCEL CRSC calculation program was accurate in its calculations for the several different variables I put into it.

Just wondering....

Thanks Jason!

V/r,
nwlivewire

RG

Are you using Windows,ubuntu,android? because the file i sent you should be unlocked.

RG

She was asking Jason to allow the posting of the excel file on here. Remember, the site won't let us upload those.

yes i was not asking NWLIVEWIRE ...i was asking csmque , because he shot me an e-mail with some questions.

RG

Ah, my bad!!

Dear POST 9/11 HOUSE:

If you have time, would you PM Jason, tell him you have an EXCEL CRSC calculator from a trusted and valid source, and if you can - can you attach the CRSC calculator to your email to Jason and let him take a look at it?

Jason has probably been busy and maybe hasn't read this thread, so can you do this for us please?

Thanks!

nwlivewire

RG

If you wouldn't mind, I'd love to see this - megan167 (at) gmail (dot) com Thanks!

RG

Status
Not open for further replies.