CRSC Navy Timeline

MN4

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
If anyone is looking for a current timeline for Navy CSC Application processing, I submitted my application and documents through email on June 9th, received an email that they had received my application on June 11th, and got my approval letter in the mail today, July 5th. Hope this helps someone.

Congrats on being approved for CRSC.

Damn that was quick. I'm 11 months into my CRSC claim through the Army. Ridiculous how long it is taking

If anyone is looking for a current timeline for Navy CSC Application processing, I submitted my application and documents through email on June 9th, received an email that they had received my application on June 11th, and got my approval letter in the mail today, July 5th. Hope this helps someone.
Indeed, congratulations on a very speedy approval of your CRSC application! :D Take care! :cool:

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

Damn that was quick. I'm 11 months into my CRSC claim through the Army. Ridiculous how long it is taking

I'm over a year right now bud.