Crsc pay statement not generating?

This is the latest its ever been to my knowledge without being released.

Nope it's really late.

I'm just trying to make sure its just not my account. Like if something is wrong, my anxiety is through the roof.

On the phone with dfas now, after a hour finally got ahold of someone and then got put on hold again so she can pull up that system.

Talked to dfas and they said the money has already been sent to my bank for a deposit date of the 31st and that nothing was wrong with my account. That she didnt know why the statement hadn't posted.

Yea I got paid today no statement

Thanks for calling and posting what they told you. I see my payment pending in my account just not a statement yet.

No problem, usually they dont post till the 24th or 25th and are dated for the 21st or 22nd. But this is the latest I've ever seen them not post. I know mypay changed the website this month and it was a 4 day weekend for dfas, so maybe they will show up tomorrow. Even though she told me im good, i'm still gonna stress till it post, hate having severe mental health issues.

Like I said I can see it pending in my bank account. You may be able to call your bank and ask then if it’s pending. It’ll take some stress off if you do.

I appreciate it. Unfortunately wells fargo doesn't do that the last time I checked. When I was with fort hood national bank I could. The lady at dfas told me I was good. So im trying to just relax and stop worrying about it. Easier said then done. It is helpful to know im not the only one not seeing at a statement either.

@Joshuascout

Nope if I don't have it by Monday I'm calling DFAS this is the first month with the new mypay system so maybe that's why but I need to verify a few things on my statement so I kinda need to see it.

Still nothing posted to mine but I did get the payment today. I called DFAS this morning to ask about my retro and they explained to me they are back logged. Apparently the air force dropped 1500 retirement packets from a six month back log on them which is causing the delay. I don’t know how true that is but he escalated my case for a second time since I’m well over my 120 day mark for the back pay. We will see if it makes a difference I guess.

Still nothing posted to mine but I did get the payment today. I called DFAS this morning to ask about my retro and they explained to me they are back logged. Apparently the air force dropped 1500 retirement packets from a six month back log on them which is causing the delay. I don’t know how true that is but he escalated my case for a second time since I’m well over my 120 day mark for the back pay. We will see if it makes a difference I guess.
Just got off the phone with them and they finally acknowledged it as a site wide issue and that there will be no statements issued for june for crsc, the next statement we will see is for the July 1st payment. That everyone will get paid but there will be no statement for this month at all.

That sucks about your retro, I was lucky enough to get mine the same month as my first payment 2 years ago and that went all the way back to 2011. Then recently my friend got approved and I was like yeah within 30 days you will have your back pay, 6 months later he finally got it.

@Joshuascout

Nope if I don't have it by Monday I'm calling DFAS this is the first month with the new mypay system so maybe that's why but I need to verify a few things on my statement so I kinda need to see it.
Based on the representative I spoke with today, there will be no statements for this month at all, that they will resume for the July 1st pay period.