script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

Current Time Line A/D USMC

max3232

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I am at 173 days so far. PEB was accepted May 5. Hopefully Ill hear something soon. My PEBLO is almost impossible to get ahold of, and I think her supervisor is getting tired of me asking every 2 weeks.
I have to send an entire new email to my PEBLO. When she finally answers an email of mine, I have to start an entire new thread because she'll never respond back to our original conversation. It's incredibly frustrating

JoeUSMC

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hopefully your get your results this or next week
That would be amazing. I know things are slowly picking up but if the numbers my PEBLO shared with me are accurate there are still over 1000 cases in front of mine as of yesterday.

POG

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
That would be amazing. I know things are slowly picking up but if the numbers my PEBLO shared with me are accurate there are still over 1000 cases in front of mine as of yesterday.
I remember you had posted that your PEBLO said you were case 3000 something out of 3500 something or so. If that's to be trusted then there was a MASSIVE number of April cases, once complete and we move to mid May cases then everything else should be a breeze

JoeUSMC

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I remember you had posted that your PEBLO said you were case 3000 something out of 3500 something or so. If that's to be trusted then there was a MASSIVE number of April cases, once complete and we move to mid May cases then everything else should be a breeze
yeah, definitely difficult to get accurate/reliable information on how big the backlog is/was. I know a lot of cases went to the PEB in April/May because QTC started doing exams again in Jan/Feb so that coupled with the PEB letting all their people leave without replacements really messed up timeliness of getting results back. I'm hoping the numbers were wildly inaccurate because I can't see the PEB getting through that many cases before the end of the year. Either way, it is promising to see more and more folks are getting their findings.

downandoutsailor21

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Yeah PEBLO showed me the number today and how many days I’ve been at the med officer.
Oh ok, I was wondering. Mine told me to call on the 28th to get an update. I didn’t know there was an actual system with numbers. I’m probably number 5299 lol

Tyler

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Guys, I've been on the PEB since March of 2020, all VA Appts completed in Sept 2020 and my case was just approved by the PEB in July. I'm losing my damn mind over here.