Current Time Line A/D USMC

BStock

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
All, I am writing my timeline down because I have been reading through a lot of the other threads and found them quite helpful. I don't have a ton of exact dates but they are relatively close.

Originally put on PEB - End of Apr 2021
All VA appointments complete - First week of June 2021
NARSUM signed as well as personal statement second half of June 2021
MOL message "Your medical board case has been referred to the PEB for action. 12 May 2021 @ 0300 "
MOL message "Your medical board case has been accepted by the PEB for action 20 Jul 2021 @ 0710 "

Haven't heard a peep from my PEBLO and haven't called him, I know its going to take some time and hopefully not bugging him too much will entice him to be more responsive to me whenever he gets news. When I signed my paperwork and it was sent up, he said go ahead and expect at least an 8 week wait.

Got called back by the PEBLO this morning, he said that based off of other people that are at 90+ days with nothing, I should expect to wait around 4-6 weeks... Again

I’ve seen a few guys at 110-120+ Days. Including myself. We’re still waiting.

I've been waiting since 19 April... and have been told by everyone I've talked to there's nothing I can do and nobody that anyone can talk to.

Another update yesterday, PEBLO called me back after 6 weeks of waiting and said go ahead and wait 6 more weeks. He said that based off of his tracker mine has only been with the medical officer for 31 days. Based off of what I have been seeing on other posts on this forum, people at the end of April are just now being told if they are fit/unfit. This means I probably have around another 3 months until I hear back. Such a frustrating experience! A full year of light duty, then a full year of limdu, and now like 7 months of PEB.

Another update yesterday, PEBLO called me back after 6 weeks of waiting and said go ahead and wait 6 more weeks. He said that based off of his tracker mine has only been with the medical officer for 31 days. Based off of what I have been seeing on other posts on this forum, people at the end of April are just now being told if they are fit/unfit. This means I probably have around another 3 months until I hear back. Such a frustrating experience! A full year of light duty, then a full year of limdu, and now like 7 months of PEB.

Mine went up on the third of May. I seriously fucking hope we are not waiting another 3 months for an answer.

Mine went up on the third of May. I seriously fucking hope we are not waiting another 3 months for an answer.
Honestly prepare for the worst, get into a skillbeidge to kill time haha. Thats what im doing and its working good, def kicking my butt tho

Honestly prepare for the worst, get into a skillbeidge to kill time haha. Thats what im doing and its working good, def kicking my butt tho

Dude I have a 35 dollar an hour job I’m supposed to start in January. If I don’t get out before then they’ll give it to someone else and I’m pretty much shit outta luck at that point. These timelines are starting to make me so nervous.

Dude I have a 35 dollar an hour job I’m supposed to start in January. If I don’t get out before then they’ll give it to someone else and I’m pretty much shit outta luck at that point. These timelines are starting to make me so nervous.
I feel your pain, had a similar job offer but jobs come and go, no point in stressing in something I cant control, so for now I sal with this sinking ship.

I'm in Skillbridge too. 21-3 out of Fort Hood in Texas. REALLY not looking forward to going back to my unit. My boss (O-5) is one of the WORST leaders I've seen in my 15 years in the Marine Corps (second to only one other dirtbag). I have about 8 weeks left in the program. When I get back to the unit, I'm going to the XO to request a transfer to a different shop.. If not, he's likely getting an article 138. I'm done with poor leadership.

I'm in Skillbridge too. 21-3 out of Fort Hood in Texas. REALLY not looking forward to going back to my unit. My boss (O-5) is one of the WORST leaders I've seen in my 15 years in the Marine Corps (second to only one other dirtbag). I have about 8 weeks left in the program. When I get back to the unit, I'm going to the XO to request a transfer to a different shop.. If not, he's likely getting an article 138. I'm done with poor leadership.
Request the wounded warrior regiment or whatever equivalent they have on your duty station. Best phrase that will get things done, "I am concered for my health, safety and well being." If they reject your request or ask why you want to be moved, "Well sir, as a concern for my health and well being, it would benefit me to have the resources made available to me to make best use of what little time I may have in." Good luck with your process and congrats on the skillbridge! Do not forget about VR&E to help further any benefits your skillbridhe gives, I chose an IT skillbridge. In my case I could pursue a degree or certifications and apply for VR&E and if accepted, they could help me achieve what is needed to pursue the job or career I choose.

I noticed today in va.gov that I had a new claim that was closed and called my peblo about it, he said yah it was my proposed ratings and I should be hearing from him to come in like 6 weeks or so

I noticed today in va.gov that I had a new claim that was closed and called my peblo about it, he said yah it was my proposed ratings and I should be hearing from him to come in like 6 weeks or so

That’s pretty standard. Mine has an open case a closed case and then a reopened cased

That’s pretty standard. Mine has an open case a closed case and then a reopened cased
Did your peblo tell you what your preliminary findings are? Mine told me and warned me that is not a guarantee, but usually pretty close to the preliminary findings.

Yeah mine told me I have 100% but they haven’t told me if it’s P&T yet. I don’t think they can until the PEB is done from what the paralegal said.

I hit the big 150 day today, growing pretty tired of getting the run around. Looking forward to hearing of some May cases completed