Current Time Line A/D USMC

Small but painful update, I was talking to my PEBLO today because I just started the extension request and he told me that even though I've been at the PEB for 154 days, my package has only been with the medical officer for 50.... so that I should hopefully hear back in about 6 weeks. (this will be the third time he's told me "4-6 more weeks") This means that if I have to wait another 6 weeks, I will have been in the PEB for 196 days. My hopes have been chewed up and spit out and stomped too many times and the climate of my command is such a joke right now. I feel like I'm going crazy, every time that I'm doing some extravagant dumb shit at work, I start laughing because I am just stuck in this never ending loop of thinking this will be over soon.

Dang, my package has been at the PEB for 83 days, but supposedly with the medical officer for 42. What could have caused such a delay for your package to be picked up?

Dang, my package has been at the PEB for 83 days, but supposedly with the medical officer for 42. What could have caused such a delay for your package to be picked up?
No idea, my package was sent up on May 6th but wasn't accepted until July 20th according to MOL.

That's ridiculous.

No idea, my package was sent up on May 6th but wasn't accepted until July 20th according to MOL.
Hey so the packages hit the Q&A review once they get to PEB. They ensure it’s complete before they forward it to the MO. That step usually doesn’t last that long, 2-3 weeks. Judging by your timeline, your package was possibly missing something/had errors and they sent it back to the PEBLO for corrections, who then had to resubmit it. The PEBLO might have omitted to tell you that part. Just guessing.

Hey so the packages hit the Q&A review once they get to PEB. They ensure it’s complete before they forward it to the MO. That step usually doesn’t last that long, 2-3 weeks. Judging by your timeline, your package was possibly missing something/had errors and they sent it back to the PEBLO for corrections, who then had to resubmit it. The PEBLO might have omitted to tell you that part. Just guessing.
Yah i see where it has an entry in va.gov that there was an "exam request" but then it was cancelled, no files were updated and there's no date but that may be part of the problem.

Mine was sent up in June, accepted July 7th (MOL). My Va case hasn’t moved from info gathering and review….my peblo is worth about nothing. Lucky if i get her to answer. Last time she did she asked me what I wanted lol

Mine was sent up in June, accepted July 7th (MOL). My Va case hasn’t moved from info gathering and review….my peblo is worth about nothing. Lucky if i get her to answer. Last time she did she asked me what I wanted lol
From my understanding, that wont change until you're completely done, you will however see another claim that will be opened and closed the same day and that will be the decision letter that is sent to your PEBLO, read earlier in this sub for how to get that letter yourself.

Small but painful update, I was talking to my PEBLO today because I just started the extension request and he told me that even though I've been at the PEB for 154 days, my package has only been with the medical officer for 50.... so that I should hopefully hear back in about 6 weeks. (this will be the third time he's told me "4-6 more weeks") This means that if I have to wait another 6 weeks, I will have been in the PEB for 196 days. My hopes have been chewed up and spit out and stomped too many times and the climate of my command is such a joke right now. I feel like I'm going crazy, every time that I'm doing some extravagant dumb shit at work, I start laughing because I am just stuck in this never ending loop of thinking this will be over soon.
very scary because mine was sent on may 12 and i think i might be in same boat. Didnt get mol notification until late june. If you dont mind my asking what does your bir say at the bottom? Does it say the july date for peb or may date? Thank you

very scary because mine was sent on may 12 and i think i might be in same boat. Didnt get mol notification until late june. If you dont mind my asking what does your bir say at the bottom? Does it say the july date for peb or may date? Thank you
image_2021-10-07_232125.png
is this what you mean? I dont see a date for the board only limdu

image_2021-10-07_232342.png
Also this is the my messages screen, ive heard to not really go off of this date too much for the "accepted" part because it can be affected a lot by your s-1's failure to input in in a timely manner. Which idk about you but my s-1 is not the fastest or most reliable s shop around.

View attachment 6944
is this what you mean? I dont see a date for the board only limdu
Yes the 20210702 peb accepted date is what I was referencing. Mine says 20210512 in that block. Idk how exactly this whole thing works or what exactly that means. I do really feel for you dude that sucks. I feel your pain, every day feel like a rat in a cage haha. Hope this is the last time you are told 4-6 weeks and fingers crossed it wont even take that long.

Yes the 20210702 peb accepted date is what I was referencing. Mine says 20210512 in that block. Idk how exactly this whole thing works or what exactly that means. I do really feel for you dude that sucks. I feel your pain, every day feel like a rat in a cage haha. Hope this is the last time you are told 4-6 weeks and fingers crossed it wont even take that long.
My fingers and toes are crossed, for both of us lol, ill send you a pm.

Really hurts seeing air force IPEB phase taking only a month.. this is gonna blow up in their faces soon for all the navy and usmc med boards.

Really hurts seeing air force IPEB phase taking only a month.. this is gonna blow up in their faces soon for all the navy and usmc med boards.
I honestly doubt it, the big wigs don’t give a shit about us in all honesty, they’ve gotten away with way worse than making a few thousand people stay in a few extra months while getting their full pay and benefits

who has been in here the longest so far without results from the PEB? I'm at 159 right now, and growing more impatient by the day.

My “duty limit ed” date says 20210428 and my PEB was accepted 20210510. I still have not heard anything, so 167 days at the PEB for me.