Dashboard behind actual

Bdaddy970

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
First time posting here. My timeline is at the PEB findings stage, just waiting on them to make the decision now. My question is, has anyone had issues with the Dashboard not tracking their actual place in the process? I concurred with the NARSUM, did IPEB and VA prelim ratings are in, but it still says I’m in the MEB appointments stage. Tried emailing the help desk to no avail, the on site hep feature is broken as well and my PEBLO is not able to help. Any advice? On about day 115 as of today on the whole process.

I’m in the PEB stage and mine didn’t update either. It shouldn’t have an affect on your MEB process just the system is slow.

I wonder how common this is. It is frustrating and makes it hard to see how we are tracking along. Wish they would hurry up, lol.

The military has multiple data systems. Some systems update only weekly. So if the Dashboard updates weekly from a system that updates on weekly data could be just short of 14 days old easily.

My MEB was signed a month or so ago and it still says im in Medical Appointments for "92" days now

I’m in the PEB stage and mine didn’t update either. It shouldn’t have an affect on your MEB process just the system is slow.
The military has multiple data systems. Some systems update only weekly. So if the Dashboard updates weekly from a system that updates on weekly data could be just short of 14 days old easily.
As a Career Counselor I totally understand, however it has been over well over 60 days since I signed the NARSUM and much longer since I had my last appointment. I think at this point it’s a lost cause hoping it will naturally work itself out.