script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

dashboard missing lines

dracon

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Up front I will say this is a trust but verify situation

I have been lurking in the forums for a couple days, and noticed that my IDES dashboard is missing the lines: "VA Ratings" and "PEB Findings".
My PEBLO has assured me that those lines are missing because I haven't gotten to that point yet. Something about that answer doesnt sit right with me. Am Just being overly anxious, or is this a red flag?

dash board.png

dracon

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Talked to the VA today and got them to send me my proposed ratings by email.

I'm looking at 90% how likely is this number to be true? And if it is different by how much? I'm just trying to figure out my expectations

Provis

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Talked to the VA today and got them to send me my proposed ratings by email.

I'm looking at 90% how likely is this number to be true? And if it is different by how much? I'm just trying to figure out my expectations
The VA rates everything so your VA% should be 90%. The DOD% is another story. If you know what conditions were submitted to be unfitting you can just add those together and that should be your DOD % but of course you won't know until your PEB decides and you get your 1099. For example, if you were rated 50% for one condition and that's all you had it would be 50% DOD & 90% VA. If you had 2 conditions unfitting 50% and 10% then it would be 60% DOD & 90% VA. Remember VA math. The 60% isn't 10+50. 50% of 100% is 50% + 10% of remaining 50% is 5%. 55% is rounded up to 60%. If it was 54% it would be rounded down to 50%.

dracon

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
The VA rates everything so your VA% should be 90%. The DOD% is another story. If you know what conditions were submitted to be unfitting you can just add those together and that should be your DOD % but of course you won't know until your PEB decides and you get your 1099. For example, if you were rated 50% for one condition and that's all you had it would be 50% DOD & 90% VA. If you had 2 conditions unfitting 50% and 10% then it would be 60% DOD & 90% VA. Remember VA math. The 60% isn't 10+50. 50% of 100% is 50% + 10% of remaining 50% is 5%. 55% is rounded up to 60%. If it was 54% it would be rounded down to 50%.
I get all that, I'm curious if the VA side ends up being less than what they initially propose