DD-214 upload to va.gov?

Taco_Paco

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I've seen this question pop up before, but my search for a solid/updated answer has come up short. With eBenefits going away (sort of) and everything being handled at va.gov, I can't find the right place to upload my DD-214 at va.gov. For context, medical retirement PDRL and I'm currently on terminal leave with DD-214 in hand.

Previous responses to this question said to upload the DD-214 to eBenefits, but I'm getting an error when uploading there under documents. Other answers say to upload it to the second claim on va.gov, but that claim is showing closed status ("we sent you a decision letter") and there's no option to upload anything there. I can always call the VA hotline, but I think an updated answer to this question posted here might help others that will be in the same boat soon. Thanks.

I've seen this question pop up before, but my search for a solid/updated answer has come up short. With eBenefits going away (sort of) and everything being handled at va.gov, I can't find the right place to upload my DD-214 at va.gov. For context, medical retirement PDRL and I'm currently on terminal leave with DD-214 in hand.

Previous responses to this question said to upload the DD-214 to eBenefits, but I'm getting an error when uploading there under documents. Other answers say to upload it to the second claim on va.gov, but that claim is showing closed status ("we sent you a decision letter") and there's no option to upload anything there. I can always call the VA hotline, but I think an updated answer to this question posted here might help others that will be in the same boat soon. Thanks.
You can always call the VA's 800 number and ask them where or if there is a fax number to send it.